-x- everybody likes you! -x-

title of chapter by lemon demon - everybody  likes you :3

''WE ARE YOUNG AND WE DON'T CARE!'' 

niki rolled her eyes and looked over to sapnap's group. ''shut up!'' she turned back to the others, with an apologetic look. ''try to ignore them, they truly are horrible. i mean, except tommy, that blondie. hes nice, just don't get to comfortable, hes rumoured to annoy everyone at first.'' finagon shrugged.

''he looks like a child.'' he pointed to the blond, who was giggling and trying to annoy sapnap. ''how old is he?''

''14. birthdays in april, he's the second youngest. eryn, his roommate, is the youngest. "

ivan, eXcess and finagon looked at the blond. he'd stopped annoying sapnap now. he noticed finagon and did a little salute, smirking.

 "say that when everybody likes you! shut up, bla bla bla." tommy yelled back to foolish who had told him to shut up. foolish rolled his eyes, and continued talking to karl, who was looking at his bracelets. 

finagon chuckled slightly at tommy's comment. ''he's funny.'' he said at last. niki hummed, nodding. 

''if you wanna be his friend, go for it; like i said, he's not anything bad, just.. he can be a dick; and annoying.'' niki smiled, moving a peice of hair out of her face. ''but not everybody likes him, so you might get picked on.''

''does everyone like you?'' ivan asked. niki thought for a moment.

''i think im neutral.''

''everybody is okay with you?''

''yeah.. yeah.''

eXcess smiled. ''thats nice. thats how i want to be; just.. normal.'' niki nodded. made sense, didn't everyone want to feel that?

----------------------------------------------------------

i am so cold. why so cold bro??

so not swag

anyway i hope you lobed this chpter, it is awesome socks!!
well not really.. im scared of this book but its awesome