-x- like a love song on the radio -x-

title by symphony i think, dunno the artist, but everyone knows this song, obvs!!

==============================================================

so this was hard. foolish had agreed to something he didn't expect he would actually offer. he had to tell mrs. dawson about sir. j and karl.. easy.. sure..

oh! wait! an email! that was incredibly easy! so, during free period, he grabbed his laptop and started explaining. 

=============================

to: jemdaws.oakfieldhigh.co.us

from: noahbrn.outlook.com

subject: teacher and student intimacy

hello, mrs. d. i am writing to inform you about mr. johnsons inappropriate behaviour towards karl. he has been asking him to stay after class, lying that i cannot meet him to study, and so he 'studies' with him. karl jacobs has explained in detail what he is doing; trying to touch his.. you know what i mean, surely. i am highly disgusted and i would like severe consequences towards mr. johnson as he has traumatized karl and this is also the reason he is falling behind in classes. im sorry to tell you this so late, but i hope you are greatful i told you.

================================================

sapnap hummed to himself. he was going to offer to go to a cafe with karl on saturday, but.. he couldn't find him. that was until karl hugged him from behind, smiling. ''i heard you had plans with me.'' he explained. ''where or what are we doing or going, saturday?''

''storms cafe, of course. by the way, im paying.''

''nooo, let me!'' karl whined. sapnap chuckled and shook his head.

''nooo. also, better wear one of those cute fall sweaters you've got, hm?''

''will do, if you wear that headband. it makes you hot.'' sapnap blushed, a deep rosy colour across his face like a toddler painted it on. karl giggled.

''hmm. yes, i will, kind sir.'' he said in a posh voice, making the brunette laugh again. he smiled. he liked making karl laugh because he knew when it was genuine. he wanted to fill his day with hope during the days where he'd have mr. johnsons class, and he always made sure he was alright afterwards, trying to get his mind off of it. karl wouldn't want anything more; sapnap was his definition of the best boyfriend, ever.

''you're the best, sap.'' he smiled into his neck, kissing it softly. sapnap chuckled, but it really made his heart melt. 

god, he loved karl. head over heels for the boy, he'd admit it.

========================================================

AYAYAYYAAY ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHIN LIKE IDK A FEW MINS

LOVE U LOTS GUSYSS

-IVAN