contents!

hello there my precious readers! you are, thankfully, reading 'please remember that I never lied! 

the title of this book is a song lyric of Guns N' Roses - don't cry, as well as a lot of the following chapters! :)

INTRODUCTION

ello! my name is ivan, most people know me as max or another name. any other names than max/ivan aren't mine :). my pronouns are they/him/xyr (pronounced xeer), and i am kind of warming up to neopronouns; starself/star, and ete/etes! <3 the valeriexmimi is when i didnt know what i felt like in my body, so please ignore. love you guys!!

TRIGGER WARNINGS

tw/cws that are in the following chapters are in this category, please be safe whilst reading and skip any chapters that'll make you feel uncomfortable, and skip the book if it is too much, i wont get annoyed, im not that much of a bitch :3

 -- bullying/fights

--slurs (very little use of the f slur, and it is censored.)

-- weird teachers (trying to do inappropriate stuff to a student)

--sexual assualt, ( lemon at most) (lemon is explicit sexual themes. it will often be switched to writing about someone else or a setting during these times though after some detail. nothing will be done to go over anyones boundaries with this.)

--average highschool behavior, just horrid insults, you know

--transphobia/homophobia 

--suicide??

i hope you know you are never alone, dm me on discord (dead.broken.soulz) if u need to vent or just want to talk, i am always here.

i love you lots!! <3

-ivan