-x- when i was younger -x-

(chapter name from you're crazy - guns n roses)

they were nearing oakfield now, the building pretty big in size. eXcess watched the autumn leaves woosh away in the direction of the school. ''that was pretty cool.'' she smiled, before turning back to the others.

finagon was looking direcltly at the school until eXcess spoke. he hummed, turning to her. ''what was?'' he tilted his head before looking around, trying to beat her to saying it. eXcess just smiled and shook her head. he laughed at her reaction, and, after calming down, asked again, ''what is it, though?''

''the leaves went in the direction of the school, isn't that cool?'' she explained, before looking at ivan (yeah im in this book, im awesome.), who was just on his phone. ''uh, iv? you good?''

ivan looked up and nodded, before looking ahead. ''woah, its big.'' he muttered. ''why aren't smaller schools like this? this looks sick, younger schools are tiny.'' 

finagon smirked, ''why are you on about younger schools?'' ivan looked up at him, with a 'wtf' face. eXcess just sighed. ''what? it was funny!'' he tried to argue.

''not funny; childish. why do you even say these jokes at.. how old even are you?'' she questioned, arms folded. ''oh, your like 15, yeah.. why do you make these jokes? focus on school, for goodness sakes.'' ivan giggled at the telling off, before scrolling on his phone again. finagon just rolled his eyes, and changed the subject.

''are we there yet?''

''yeah, we are.''

there were at least thirty people out front, messing around with eachother or talking, or rushing to finish some sort of homework. there were people yelling at eachother, too, and fighting. in fact, the majority of it was fighting. 

''get lost, prick!''

''says you, ya fuckin' f**!''

thats why its called hell. ivan thought to himself, watching the argument unfold.

it was hell, to be fair, it was like if you were forced to watch over hell; this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im scared to finish this book..

but its awesome because my friends, eXcess (mouldybreadd) and finagon (finsterz) are in it :3