-x- kept on driving straight and left our future to the right -x-

stick season - noah kahan <333

==========================

detention. it rung through punz's head as the bell sounded. he huffed; at least he could speak to foolish before it. 12:34. there was 2 classes left - geography and maths. that was okay, maths was boring but geography could be fun. he shut up his thoughts as he approached foolish and fell into step with him. he looked down at his feet, hands stuffed in his pockets as he mumbled a soft, ''sup.'' foolish looked up and smiled. it was a sweet smile, if punz was honest.

''hey, punz.'' he greeted. ''what class  you got next, then? i've got a free period and then maths.'' 

punz internally cheered. ''oh! i've got geography and then - maths!'' he grinned. foolish nodded.

''see ya then, you've got to get to class.'' foolish waved, and punz just nodded and walked away. foolish watched until he turned the corner and punz couldn't be seen.then he thought, karl. karl would surely say hi to him, now! quickly, he grabbed his things and went to find karl's spot near the english classroom. soon enough, he found the brunette, alone and looking a little.. confused? foolish tilted his head in confusion, sitting next to him. ''sup.''

''hey, foosh.''

''you good, dude?''

''yeah.''

foolish didn't really believe him, but he shut up anyway. then he looked to his notes, and his eyes widened. they were soaked to the point where they'd wither away if you rubbed them. ''who did that?''

no answer.

''karl, who did it.''

''..i don't know.'' he mumbled. his voice was small, for once. foolish almost smirked at it; now he felt what he did. but he wouldn't stoop as low as him, so he didn't. ''foosh, i'm sorry.''

''it's okay, karl.''

''no its not, foosh! i was horrible, dude. you're awesome for coming  back anyway. thank you.''

''it's okay.''

''i love you.''

''i love you too.''

=======================

THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!

probs shit sorry lovelys

love ya x

-ivan