-x- we are young and we dont care -x-

chapter title from my chemical romance - Give em hell, kid <3

eXcess stared at the teens, before looking at ivan and finagon. ''why are they so..''

''terrible? yeah, thats what i said when i first moved.'' a short, black haired girl came up to them, smiling. ''hi! um, i'm niki! niki nihachu.'' she quickly introduced herself. ''don't mind those weirdos, they fight. alot. try not to get in trouble?'' eXcess smiled at her, and ivan waved, nudging finagon, causing him to look up and murmur a, 'hello'. 

''so, niki, uhm, why exactly is everyone such a jerk?'' eXcess asked, as they started walking again. ''if you don't mind, obviously! i mean, is it just like-''

''is it what happened in my old school? we all just changed after 6th grade.'' ivan butted in, before quickly squeaking a small, 'sorry!'. niki just smiled.

''its okay. and, kind of, i suppose. they are just jerks at heart. see that black haired dude? thats sapnap, he plays basketball, he's  toootally gay. uh, but to hide it he calls everyone a f**, so if he does, please don't get offended, he's a bitch.'' she explained, pointing to a tall, fairly slim boy with a headband tied loosely at the back. he was laughing to another kid, probably making a joke about someone. ''that brunette, there, you see him? he's so gay for sapnap, but they'd actually be so cute together!'' the groups eyes followed niki's finger to a small brunette, who seemed shy and was sat on a bench with baggy clothes, scrolling on his phone with another kid, who was laughing at something he said. he had short, black hair and dark eyes. ivan shrugged.

''huh. awesome! so basically, who do i wanna hang out with?'' they asked, looking back at sapnap. niki hummed.

''probably karl; the brunette, and foolish.. oh, foolish is the black haired one with karl. and you can hang out with me! i normally stand alone, ya know? but, of course, its up to you. if you wanna befriend the jerks, you can, wouldn't recommend, though.'' she finally stopped and sat down near the door, opening a book. ''and if you need to catch up on any work, come to me! im more then happy to help.''

''WE ARE YOUNG AND WE DON'T CARE!''

---------------------

cliffhanger because W

who tf saying the title of chapter?? you'll have to find out in the next one!! :)

this was extremely fun to write, just very hard to, because school is a prick and so are the people

love you guys!! /p 

-ivan :3