Chapter twenty-two: My future.

"You got your stuff all packed up baby girl?"

We were finally headed home after a long 3 months away for the first leg of tour and God was I so ready to be home and be in our own bed in our own home. Don't get me wrong I've loved tour so far getting to see new places meet new people, but I was getting a little homesick if I was honest.

Aside from the bustling traffic and hundreds of bodies you have to maneuver around. I missed it a lot.

Speaking of a lot, a couple of things happened within the last two months, Claudia and Finneas recently got engaged last month. it was so freaking cute; Finneas had the whole thing planned.

I was asked to take her out on a little 'girls' day' you know the usual: food, Mani's, Pedi's new outfit I mean she had to look beautiful for her big surprise. Billie and Finneas stayed behind decorating the hotel room with a cute little 'Marry me' sign made out of red and white roses and of course rose pedals scattered around the room.

Her face when she realized what was really happening was completely priceless. It was a beautiful moment to say the least.

Finneas was down on one knee holding out a beautiful white diamond ring, right in front of the sign. I borrowed one of the cameras from Billie's cameraman capturing the moment.

To say I was a giant crybaby that day would be an understatement. it was such as beautiful thing to witness.

"Yes!" Claudia shouted loudly tears in her eyes. Finneas stood up sliding the ring on her left hand carefully, she then threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly kissing him with all her might. he lifted her off her feet spinning her around.

"That was so freaking beautiful." I sniffled letting the tears fall from my eyes. Billie looked to me smiling, I turned my head to her smiling back.

She had this sort of... look in her eyes I couldn't quite read maybe it was just the romantic vibe in the room. She pulled me in for a side hug rubbing my shoulder.

Claudia squealed running towards us showing us her ring.

"Guys it finally happened!" She screamed. I laughed hugging her tightly.

"Congratulations Claudia! I'm so freaking happy for you!"

"It's like unbelievable I feel like I'm dreaming." She said hugging Billie after.

"Oh, Claudia you're going to make such a beautiful bride. I can't wait to go wedding dress shopping!" I squealed this time bouncing on my knees clapping.

"Thank you for helping me out guys there's no way I would've been able to do any of this on my own with my nerves being all over the place." Finneas said hugging us.
"We got you finny, always." I smiled.

We talked for a little bit longer before deciding to give them their privacy. I was sat at the vanity taking off my make-up from earlier Billie was laid out on the bed going through her phone emailing people from work.

"Hey baby?" She asked after a little bit setting her phone down.
"Hmm?" I asked.

She was quiet for a moment before speaking up.

"Do you ever think about marriage? Like- like with... me?"
I could sense the nervousness in her voice. I smiled looking down before turning in my chair resting my hands on the back of the chair.

"Funny you ask that. I actually wondered the same before." Her brows shot up.

"Really?" I nodded.