Chapter twenty-four: Male fantasy.

I was awoken to Billie peppering kisses all over my face. I smiled eyes still closed wrapping my arms around her neck bringing her close to me. We lay like that for a few moments before she lifted herself up supporting herself on her hands that were placed on each side of my head. she then took my hand holding it up flattening my palm against hers, then interlocking them turning my hand around admiring the ring sitting perfectly on my finger.

"I love you." I whispered looking at her with loving eyes. she smiled pecking my lips a couple of times.
"I love you baby girl more than you'll ever know."

"Come on let's go bother the ginger man. We have to work on some stuff anyway." She patted my thigh rolling off the bed.

*****

"Finneas we're here!" Billie yelled as we walked into the house.

"He's in his office!" Claudia yelled coming down the stairs.

"Oh, Halley thank God you're here I need a girl's opinion Finneas is absolutely no help when it comes to wedding decor." She rolled her eyes grabbing my hand pulling me up the stairs.

"Okay bye." Billie said throwing her arms up.

"Sorry Bil it's important!" I laughed waving to Billie before disappearing up the stairs.

Claudia and I were sitting on her and Finneas' shared bed as she looked through wedding decor ideas on her laptop.

"See i was thinking this for the centerpieces but I love these ones because it just brings everything together." Turning the laptop, she showed me a picture of a leafy garland with black candles scattered about on each side. Sliding to the next picture it was another centerpiece, but this one was an enclosed plant glass vase with moss and white flowers placed inside.

I honestly loved both, but I was leaning more towards the first choice.

simple. Cute.

"I think the first one would look so much better simple things are just better sometimes." her shoulders visibly relaxed relieved that she had help coming to a decision.

"God thank fuck Billie chose to be with a girl. I would be losing my mind if she chose otherwise." She joked.

"Glad I can be of service." I laughed.

"So have you chosen a theme yet?" She asked closing her laptop sitting crisscross facing me smiling widely.

I bit my lip in thought. It's only been two weeks since Billie proposed. I hadn't really thought of planning yet only cause I have no fucking clue what to do.

"I have not." I breathed out. "I'm honestly so bad at planning things I don't know how I'm supposed to plan a whole ass wedding." I laughed.

"Well luckily you have me too." she smiled. "we'll set up a date and probably meet with like a wedding planner to have different options for ideas and stuff."

We talked for a little while longer, my stomach then started to growl. I cringed holding my stomach.

"Someone's hungry." Claudia laughed. "Come on I have to make some lunch for Finn anyway."

Heading downstairs we gathered up stuff to make a salad. I of course made Billie's and mine while Claudia made hers and Finn's. we made our way to the room where all the magic happens.

"Knock, knock." Claudia said pushing the door open. Finneas was sat at his computer, he turned around smiling as she walked up to him handing him his bowl.

"Thanks baby." he said taking it pulling her on his lap. I walked up to Billie sitting next to her handing her, her food.

"How's everything going?" Claudia asked taking a bite.