Giripan

Japan and Greece

Japan was a respectable man. Or a prude depending on how you look at it. He had been with Greece for years now, yet refused to do anything sexual with one of the most crazy nations until he felt good and ready.

Now, after many years of blue ball syndrome, the messy haired brunet was finally going to be able to claim the smaller nations vital reigons on their wedding night. Cliche and stuck up, perhaps, but to the two countries, tonight was a special night none the less.

Greece laid sprawled across the bed, waiting for his newlywed husband to come out of the bathroom. He'd had rencounters countless times, with country's like Spain and even that bastard Turkey, but never in his long life had he felt this nervous. It was, of course, an inner nervosity, his outside demeanor remaining as calm and collected as it always did. But even the ancient nation couldn't help but feel his cheeks light up when he saw the small asian man emerge from the bathroom, clothes already abandoned, all that was left covering him a pair of tiny boxer briefs.

Japan stood a meger 3 feet away from the bed that Heracles lay on, hands folded shyly over his groin and face flustered a dark pink. Both men knew that tonight they were going to seal the deal, and both were ready to accept it. Not to mention both were internally having panic attacks, Greece much better at hiding his anticipant shivers.

Japan glanced at the greek before looking away with a blush. He hesitatnly made his way to the bed and crawled onto the springy matress, a pair of warm hands touching his skin as he crawled over to the other nation, sitting on his knees as Greece felt up his sides. Japan inhaled deeply as the other man's wandering hands traced his thin sides and slid up to his chest, nimble fingers pinching and toying with the tiny, pink nipples.

Kiku let out a short, breathy moan as Heracles played with both little nubs, rolling them between his fingers and eliciting a chorus of wonderful sounds from the small japanese man.

"Are you ready for this?" Greece mumble as he pushed the raven haired man down and lay on top of him, his nakedess pressing against Japan's tiny covering.

Too choked up for words, Kiku merely closed his eyes and nodded vigorously, accepting the hot kiss that his lover nearly vicioulsy leaned in for.

Kissing wasn't entirely new to the couple but as Japan felt the greek's dastardly hand creeping down under the elastic waist of his shorts he knew this time they would be going much further than a simple make out session.

Greece fished out his partner's semi-hard length and began to stroke it, tugging and pulling the leaking member as Japan's hand covered his mouth, stopping the pleasured sounds from escaping his lips. The older country wouldn't allow this and swatted the smaller nation's hand away, leaning down to trace the seams of the other's lips with his tongue. Japan felt a shudder run up his spine as the tiny boxers were pulled all the way down his hips and flung carelessly. This was it.

A little eager from all that time of blue ball sydrome, Greece found it hard to keep his self control. After so long with only his hand as comfort, he was ready to just take the other here and now but knew he had to take things slow and steady. He reached into the night table drawr, pulling out the fresh bottle of lubricant that he had saved for this occasion and began applying a generous amount onto his fingers, warming the gel for his fragile lover.

Japan watched, dazed, as Greece's fingers trailed down to his entrance and began pushing against his hole. He closed his eyes and cringed slightly, but the ancient country was being very careful with him. Soon, two fingers were sheathed inside of him, stretching and scissoring to make the next step more endurable. A third finger prodded at his entrance to join the other two and Japan gripped the bed sheets in pain.

He'd read up on the subject, wanting to be educated for this experiance and all of the websites he read told him the first time would hurt but he didn't quite believe them when they said it was excruciating. Now he did.

"G-Greece...san...please be gentle." Japan pleaded as he felt the fingers leave his warmth.

"Of course." The man of few words whispered against his newlywed's ear, ghosting kisses along his jaw and backtracking towards the supple, pink lips.

Japan's breath had begun to hitch once again, even more so as he felt something that defenitly wasn't a finger prod at him.

Scared wasn't the word. He was terrified as what felt like a giant appendage began to work its way slowly inside of him. He clung to Greece, nails digging into the nicely tanned skin as he bit his lip to hold back a whimper.

After a few minutes of what felt like agonizing torture, Greece finally stopped, his own breath coming out in ragged gasps as he hovered over his lover.

"I'm...I'm in." His breath ghosted over Japan's lips as they hung open, letting out pants and mewls.

Japan decided to show some initiative and grabbed the other nations face, pressing there lips together in a needy kiss. It was his own special way of sensing the mood and telling the other 'I'm ready'.

Greece seemed to understand this and began a leisurely pace as the two kissed, keeping his thrusts shallow and slow. Japan tried his best to stay lax, using all the techniques he had learned from the videos he watched, digging his nails into Greece's back leaving red half moons.

"G-Greece-san...I'm almost there." Japan whimpered.

"I thought I told you not to refer to me so formally...and on our wedding night at that." Greece panted out between rocking hips. He was close too.

The shaggy brunet lifted Japan's small frame into his arms as he thrust his hips needily. Japan let out a throaty moan as Greece's manhood scraped against that sensitive area inside of him, and his fluids came shooting out of a twitching member, all over the older nation's chest and stomach.

Experience was the only thing keeping Greece from coming on the spot and he managed a few more angled jabs before spilling his own seed inside the other, holding the limp and now spent body in his arms.

Japan breathed heavily, but looked at his lover with loving eyes as the two curled up together under the soiled sheets.

Wasn't  it intense? (´∀`)♡