Gerita

Italy and Germany

"So what did Gilbert want?" Italy asked his lover as he re-clothed himself.

"He said he had something important to tell us." Germany said, shrugging on his own shirt and fixed his tie. "You ready to go?"

Italy looked at his lover and smiled, nodding as he skipped over to the husky german man and twined their fingers together. "Let's go see your brother!"

The two arrived at the large house that Germany's brother shared with his own lover and their hungarian maid. The blond curled his fingers and knocked on the oakwook door. A moment passed before he heard footsteps and a woman with light brown hair greeted them.

"Oh! Germany, Ita-chan! It's been so long, please come in." She said with a warm smile, shepherding the two in the house. "Gilbert's been expecting you, Austria too." She mentioned, closing the door behind her.

"What has my brother gotten into this time..." Germany sighed, preparing himself for a long conversation. The older woman only smiled at him.

"Do not worry Germany, it is nothing bad."

Feeling a little reassured by her words, Germany decided to follow her to the sitting room where the man in question sat, along with Austria. A platter of tea and desserts made by the austrian was also available.

"Wow! I haven't eaten one of Austria's treats since I was little!" Italy chirped, helping himself to a small cake topped off with a strawberry and chocolate drizzle. "Mmm! It's so yummy!"

"Feli," Germany sighed, sitting down next to the smaller country. "Don't forget your manners." He scolded as he wiped some of the crums off of his lover's cheek.

"It is quite alright Germany, I'm flattered that little Italy likes my snacks." Austria commented with a small smile.

"Yeah West, lighten up a bit and grab one for yourelf! Roddy may be a stick in the mud, but he knows how to make a good dessert!" Prussia complimented (sort of) his lover as he offered his brother a tart.

"Ja, thanks." Germany reluctantly took the sweet. He had a soft spot for sweet things after all. "Now what was so urgent that you needed to call me over here immediatly?"

Prussia's usual grin turned serious and he crossed his fingers together and rested his chin over them like a bridge. Germany was suddenly interested by his brother's sudden somber appearence.

"I'm not really sure how to say it..." He started off before his voice picked up a more humorous tone. "Guess what Bro? I'm pregnant!"

Germany dropped the tart he was about to eat, the fruity glaze staining the fabric of his pants as it lay in his lap. Had he heard right? Did his brother just say he was...

"Uwaaa! Really? Congratulations Gil!" Italy cheered, clasping his hands together. His head turned towards his shocked husband and noticed the dessert laying in his lap. "Eh? Germany what's wrong?"

"Pregnant..." The german choked out. "Pregnant...You pregnant?"

"I know, I know. Hard to believe that someone as awesome as me is going to pass on my genes." Prussia bragged smugly. "Who knows, if this continues, maybe the whole world will be as awesome as me someday." Austria turned red at that comment.

"You should think about starting a family too, West. I'm sure any kid of little Ita-chan here would be super cute, well, not as cute as my kid of course! Kesesesese!" Prussia continued to swagger. Germany's face tinted pink this time.

"A-actually..." He began, his face resembling a tomato at this point. "Feliciano and I have been thinking about that too recently..."

"Uh-hun." Italy nodded. "Germany and I have been trying for a baby for a while now!"

"Oh Ita-chan! How cute!" Hungary swooned, rushing over to hug the small italian.

"Awesome! I bet our kids would be super awesome best friends!" Prussia boasted.

Germany face palmed. This was bad enough, now he would have to deal with mini Gilbert tormenting his future child.