HongIce

Hong Kong and Iceland

" Ice.... I am happy for you! " Finland beamed up happily.

Iceland shook his head with a misunderstanding look in his eye.
"Tino, what if he doesn't read my text? How am I going to communicate to him if he does not call ?!"

Finland then placed a hand over his friends shoulders sending a reassuring smile to comfort him.

"I think you should go over to his place Emil! And tell him that you are sorry and all. Don't forget the sweets and alcohol! "

Emil stood up from the bed and walked out thanking him.

When he walked out, his brother Norway was drinking some coffee while reading a book on trolls and other such mythical creatures.

Then a certain Dane happend to bother the him. "Norge! Wanna go out? " *no answer *

He then had this outrageous idea.

"How about I pull his curl !"
Do we all know what happens when you mess with a Norwegians curl huh?

He touched his curl slightly sending vibrations sown his spine. Tino didnt know what in the actual heck is happening. It's like it's sensative.

"Back off of me you idiot ",Norge weases. "Why? You look like you were enjoying it! " Denmark stops with a frown in his face.

Tino goes up to his brother to see if he is alright. Norway pushes him away angrily. " Awwww, Lukas looks cite when he's angry! ",said Denmark.

"Shut It Dane! "

He gets up, pulls his tie, dragging him to the bedroom.

Xxx

When Ice arrived to the Chinese man's place. He started to feel nervous . Knocking on his door , Hong Kong let's out an answer.

" If it's you China, I will publish my yaoi even though it has no copyright.go away! "

Umm........ Well it's me Emil. I have some very important I want to talk to you about.

The nation opens the door slightly . It appears he has not been sleeping in two days are so.

" listen up, my confessing couldn't get anymore crummy. But I am carrying your child. "

Hongkong's brown eyes widens,
"You are..... "

"Yes"

" How the Herr did o not know that? .....oh, my phone has been dead and I lost the charger! " he then released panda to go watch Japan's ATTK on Titan.
"So that is what happend, sorry sweetie, didnt know you felt so bad "

"When I went to this hospital for a check up. He was like "Dude! You are like so prego "

And I gave him my what the hell glare disbeliveing him for a moment.

And then he said "it was the power of fandom that Hungary started that caused all this crap! It's cool! "

Right in the middle of explanation.Hong Kong smashed his lips into the Icelandic nations. "I love you, don't ever think that way In a million years. And I also love this baby. "

"Even though I am 8 months? "

" Aiya! For a thousand, yes "

Lllllllllllkolkolk

America : Dude your Russia story is so crappy, me and France feel like dissing you out

Me : I know. But wrestling was on and Seth broke Jhon Cena's nose.

That has got to hurt!

America : Hell yeah!

Me : I'll probably update if someone tells meh who took my battle Ax

America : Ohhhh........ I gave that to Switzerland.

Me : mitä hemmettiä! sinun on parasta olla hyvä selitys tälle paskiainen!

*Runs *