Fruk

As Francis and Arthur Bonnefoy left the hospital , the git (Brit) mumbled a curse under his breath.

"Why in the bloody hell it had to be this perverted French man, I rather America than you! ",he said annoyed by the fact presented to him.

France saddens instantly , his whole World was going to crash down. "England, you should be happy! That was kind of hurtful ",he said making a kiss face. England than face palmed .

Would he understand how I feel during this situation right now? ,Iggy wondered. What would America say if he actually found out the truth?

France grabbed Englands hand comforting him some what. But the nation was still in denial ,he was just being stubborn.

"Hopefully Britan accept this, a midst of that time I tried to undress him and try to marry him because I couldn't manage money - but he is the one and I sure that I can make him happy. ",France said in his mind looking at the man place with his hair, curling it around his thumbs.

" Angleterre, je vais le vœu de vous soutenir dans la réalisation de notre enfant et vous apprendre à cuisiner mieux, car qui voudrait scones faites par vous dans la matinée ?; de toute façon je serai toujours là pour aider. Vous avez tout prêt d'une bosse de bébé, mignon!"

He looks at the French man, nodding his head with a smile.

Llatttae

At home, England gets some surprising visits from Yao and Ivan......

Russia :How is the baby doing England? Я хочу поднять его, чтобы сокрушить своих врагов с использованием одного яркого!

Iggy : Umm ...thanks Russia for the offer ,but give it some thought . I might wanna still put it for adoption or mabey keep it. It's all my decision.

France : he is super nervous abput the pregnancy that came so sudden.

China : It will be OK, aru! I had same trouble with Ivan, but I have seen his kind heart and how he scared the hell out Hongkong as a child (first kid)

Russia : Let's celebrate by playing a game OK ,da?

France and England :*Mutters under breath* Bloody son of a *×/@$:$$_* please don't let it be a game of Russian routtlet ...."

Russia :Any one of you wanna play Russian routtlet with me?

*SILENCE *

KOLKOLKOL

FIGHTING WITH MY COUSIN NOW AND I JUST

FUCKIN EXPEINCED A

BUD LIGHT

CATASTROPHE!!

SOMEONE NEEDS RO BUY MEH MORE!

Russia :