FrUk

Ye be this new chappy! Enjoy sucka
o==[]::::::::::::::::>

France and England

Say that a Russian man and his beutiful girlfriend China comes to your house. He asks if you would like to play a game. And the game so happens to be of Routtlet . You say that you don't feel like playing iT because you May hurt the baby , in reality you have no choice, da?

Russia holds up his rifle in his left hand, pulling the trigger. As he pulls it a bang noise comes. But a hole or anything was coming from his head.

He then passed it to his girlfriend Yao, as he looked up nervously to his lover he mumbled "Why do I, like have to, like Fucking so this Russia! "And the he set it off. He dropped the gun to the ground . Russia smiled as he fell face first to the floor. England and Francis looked at Ivan searching for the right words to say as to what just happend in front of them. England sliped his hand in Frances, squeezing it tightly.

"What in the bloody heelllllll!? Were you trying to murder China!? "

"Why would I kill my Precious Yao Yao? He means more to me than that stupid Panda, besides he is such a cute little bitch (σ≧▽≦)σDa"

France just stares at Ivan with a frown on his face. "Dip Sheet! I wish that I could have so been with him than you, but in the end what can I do?, I have a AWSOME, not that I mean it that way but capable husband Who is carrying a Jesus Christ like Savior to France, and I will expect nothing but the sexy when older "

The Russian man picked up his lover trying not to hurt his baby the Chinese man was carrying. He smiled childishly, "going to have some fun with Yao Yao tonight and cover him all in precious milk, Bai "

(=゚Д゚=) whaaaaa?

When in.... Forget it Britain said with a sigh. France came over and kissed him on the lips. "Need a massage Mon ami? "

"Thanks, frog face. I can't belive that I am actually saying that but I, I

Love my sexiness?

No, your

Amazing mafia skills

No you git... Ah! I feel a kick!, the baby!

"How many months? I don't know "

" I love you Francis, but some times you will be a pain in the ass!, but I really love you "

The end of this chappy. Keep on dreaming about a Gerita drama CD.
God natt