LiPol :The doctor

Lithuania and Poland.

" OMG! Liet! This song like, just came on the radio. I bet that it's Miley Cyrus , love her music"

Poland turns up the radio in the car, blasting at full speed. Lithuania ask him if he will please turn It down. He was so just Fucking tried to sweat it off.

Why was Latvia and Estonia hiding this peace of information from the Lithuanian.? Couldn't have been that bad right?

A couple of minutes later......

When the couple arrive to the hospital, with his shield in one hand, and arm hand-in-hand with Poland ;
Lithuania walked up to the front desk all Boss like.

"I have a appointment with doctor Hungary . It is about why my girlfriend has been throwing up at a ungodly hour recently. "

".....Duuude that is easy!.. "

America just leads him into the room.
As Hungary comes from behind him ,she nodds her head. "Feliks, congratulations! You are going to Ve a father! "

Mario came in to the room. "Im a Mario! "he grinned happily as he gave them a peice of cake.!

Poland cried with joy. And then all things were seeming to be a delusion to Lithuania. "ME .....a father, screw my life.
He then passed out on the floor.

Poland went towards him to see if he was alive still. Mabey he was.

Me : I don't care if he got ran over..........

Lithuania woke up in a bed at home.
"Liet! ,you scared the living fuck out of me ! I thought I would have to go through this alone! "Cry besides the country in his arms.

" Po, remember I have my shield "

"......i don't give two ducks about that shield! " then he bent onto him, taking his short and dress of.

Only when Lithuania's fingers found the hem of his pants did a - somewhat - logical thought enter his mind, and Poland reached behind himself to grab Lithuania's wrists, stopping him.

"W-Wait, Liet..."

The brunette's eyes widened, and he pulled his hands away as if they had been burnt.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, Poland! I-I thought...! A-Am I going too fast?"

Poland raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? 'Course not, like, just chill, Liet. I'm totally up for this" he reassured him with a smile and a quick kiss. "But I think we should, like, move to a more comfortable place and stuff, mh?"

"Oh" Lithuania blushed guiltily, looking away, and Poland chuckled and playfully kissed his cheek.

"Silly. Now... Like, we have to get up."

Lithuania pouted, and then smiled, wrapping his arms around Poland and sitting up. The blonde let out a small yelp as he found himself lifted off the couch and into the air, Lithuania holding him bridal-style in his arms. Poland blushed and looked away, embarrassed, vaguely pointing in the direction of his room. He didn't speak again until Lithuania set him down on his small bed and sat down next to him. Only then did he reach for the brunette's shirt and pulled him down, crashing their lips together for a good minute before pulling away, pouting.

"That was totally embarrassing!"

Lithuania blinked, and then smiled knowingly.

"You're mad because you liked it."

"S-Shut up!"

"Mh, you're so cute."

Poland tried to keep his lips sealed tightly when Lithuania kissed him, but he lost the fight as soon as his friend's tongue flicked out to lick his lips. The brunette crawled on top of him, and Poland wrapped his arms around Lithuania's neck and one leg around his waist, pulling him down so their bodies were pressed together again. Lithuania groaned and, taking advantage of the control he had regained, showered Poland's neck and shoulders with teasing butterfly kisses. The blonde squirmed and gasped, bucking up against him.