LitPol

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Lithuania and Poland

As Lithuania began air drying the rug early in the morning for the 18th time at a ungodly hour , Poland was siting at the picnic table drinking his morning coffee.

"Hey Liet!, when are we going to go out on another date , afternoon? "
Poland then took another sip of his coffee. Thank God that he was back to normal. Feliks walked into the house, outing the mug in the sink. He see's a flock of baby birds, mother cuddling them in the nest.

"Liet ! Hurry up ;you don't want to miss this ! ",the polish nation said. Lithuania rushed to his side in a panic. "What's the matter Po ? "

"Look at how those birds are so close to there mother. She will protect them with all her heart "he grinned happily thinking how the birds are warrior's.You know what? Lithuania thought those were beautiful birds.

He soon went back outside to finish the laundry.

Poland stuck his head in the fridge, finding something to gordge down on. "Mmmmm........ I want something that is sweet and very, like tottaly Pinkalicious to go with my hot chocolate. " He started by emptying all the cartages of food, and mixing them in the blender that he himself forgot what he was looking for and by this time I don't know ,вд he slurpped all the food he blended into a STRAWBERRY, BUD LIGHT, TOMATO, STRAWBERYMILK, SMOOTHIE.

As the Lithuanian came back in the house from his busy day of morning work , he walked in to a messy kitchen. He started getting slightly annoyed. "Po , what is going on? Im tired of cleaning your dirty work "

"........"

"Po? "

"......."

"Everything alright ? Im sorry about what I said a minute a go OK "

"......gluuuuurrrge.... "

Lithuania walked in to his lover, throwing up in the bathroom toilet seat. He then stared at his lover drying off the sweat in his face .

" Liet? What is going on?! I am so scared now. Why the hell am I scared!
God Am I bisexual?! " Poland busted into fits of tears and started to push him away. Lithuania then realised that it was unlikely of Feliks to act like that. He got bored easily, but he always seemed so happy. Until kolkolkol comes around the corner and everyone see's a angry Russian with his pipe aiming for your head.

"Po, you have had me quite worried lately. I think I am going to bring you to the Doctor. They would know what to do. " He pulled Poland gently from the floor, lifting him not the toilet seat. He wet a towel and wiped his red hot face embracing him into a hug.

" Po, my job is to help you! Even though we don't have much I will protect you with my shield MOTHERFUCKER! "

The polish nation smiled widely leaning forward in to kiss his cheek.

Lith help him get dressed so they can go to the Hospital.

Xxxxx

While the polish nation was getting prepared Lithuania called Latvia and Estonia who seems to be trying to gain the trust of the Nordics, ditching him and Latvia.

Lith : Hello Latvia . Poland was throwing up again for the million time. I don't know what to do.

Latvia :Sounds kind of odd! Hey how about I ask Mr. Estonia?
Be right back!

*whisper whisper *

Poland :I can't seem to fit this shirt on my body! Liet can you please help me?!

Lithuania : Be there in a sec.

*talks to Poland * "That's odd you have out grown them. It will be fine, go just like that.

*walks back to phone *

Estonia : That's impossibly inaccurate!

Latvia : Yes ,your right. There is no way in hell that he

Estonia : dude could you please shut it right now

Lithuania : What is it guys? Anything fine! What does your research tell you Estonia?

*hangs up the phone *

Damn those other nations. "Liet! What so you thin of my gakuen uniform? Do I look cute? " He nodes his head . He was so exhausted .Poland walks up behind him.

"Are you calling me ugly? "
That definitely caught his eyes.
Poland jabs him in the stomach and stuck his nose high in the air.

"I hate my life "

Fuck this!

I need you people to help me get more inspired!
Taking more request.

Comment if you feel like you need.
Keep it PG

Or better yet PG -13