FrUk

Aurthur looked at the doctor with a shocked face. "What in the bloody hell do you mean im pregnant! "He kicked over the chair in the doctors office.

Francis glared through the window Ti see what juicy things he can get that would piss the American off.

"Honhonhon, he is with a - My word. Artie! Who is the Fucking child's father? "England glared at the Frenchman through the window as he stomped out of Mr. Tenants office.

"Mon chéri ,bébé huh ? "

"Go to hell you git. "

"Are you afraid to have my baby? Bet he or she will be gifted in beauty by god! ",France sliped behind him holding his midsection. "No!, it's just that I -" The British man was cut off by his lovers kiss. His lips tasted like grapevines and bitter sweet wine.

Iggy then blushed in embarasment as he seen they were kissing in the hospital. "Ve, why does England have a bump on his tummy Germany? Is he having a child "

The German blushed wildly.In his mind he was trying to come up with a acceptable yet reasonable answer to come up with. "Italia, the reason that his stomach has a bump is because he ate to many scones and drunk beer. "

"Are you sure Germany, it doesn't make any scince? Hey!, it's big brother France! "As the Italian approaches, England tries to get the Frenchman to hide him.

"Hide me you bloody git, he is coming over here! Britan went behind the blond nations neck and ducked under his purple clock hoping he wasn't spotted. A sigh of relief came to him.

The Italian looked both ways taking notice of Englands absents after he came.

Germany slowly rose up behind his back pointing his gun at him.
France then being the perv he is (as of not yet ) turned his head to Germany.

"Nooo! Germany!, you musn't point that wepon as of at this time! "

Germany sighed in relief, still being cautious of his surroundings. "So, Vhat is it?" "Well, guess what? Ita your going to be a uncle because -

"There is no Fucking way in hell I would let you get all the fun ,no way dude ! ",America yelled running down the hallway to meet up with the countries. "Why does England look like he is about to blow up like a go air balloon and he wants to tourture Jack Nicholson?! "

"Why do you look so gay "

"Shut it whiny! " America looked down at Englands, stomach. It was the size of a basuket ball. England stared at the stomach.

"Hell, is my baby on steroids! Im still in awe that this baby belongs to the love (pain ) in my life (ass)! "

"Doitsu, Imma so scared right know "he clenched to the Germans tall large arm . He ruffled his hair then started humming I am German made