Giripan

Greece and Japan

"Here." Greece spoke softly, placing a plat of greek cuisine infront of his lover. The platter was adorned with souvlaki, potatoes and various piles of vegetables.

"Thank you, Greece-san." Japan bowed politely, not noticing the slight twitch in his husband's eye at the formality. "It looks delicious, but..." Japan trailed off, his eyes scanning the dish as if something where missing.

"Is something wrong?" The older nation replied, a little confused by the strange look in Japan's eyes.

"Could you fetch me some strawberry jam?"

"Jam? What for?" Greece asked, now very much confused.

"I want to put some on the potatoes." Japan replied innocently and Greece gave him an incredulous look. None the less he aquiesced his lover's strange request and went to fetch the jar of strawberry jam from the fridge and gave it to the small man.

"Arigato!" Japan chirped, happily spreading the chunky red stuff onto his seasoned potatoes. Greece watched with sadness as his magnificent potatoes were tainted by the japanese man's weird taste. Japan scooped a forkful of the red and white paste into his mouth and his features became one of pure bliss. "It is very good Greece-san, you should try it."

"N-no thank you..." The brunet muttered, regarding the mess with a look of distaste.

After their meal, Heracles and Kiku resided to the living room for a cup of tea and some relaxing couch time as they watched some strange japanese anime. Greece was nodding off, as usual, while Japan tried to concentrate on the program, but found that incredibly difficult as a throbbing sensation overcame his body.

The throbbing was mostly in his head, but felt like it resonated through his entire body. He also felt the odd sensation to throw up. Suddenly that sensation doubled, and he was scurrying out of the greek man's arms and towards the nearest toilet.

Greece, usually being a heavy sleeper, woke up when his lover jolted out of his embrace and groggily followed the sounds of the frail man gagging.

"Kiku, are you ok in there?" Greece asked, knocking on the door.

"I..." Japan started but was cut off by another wave of nausea.

Greece frowned, upset by how pained his lover sounded as he leaned over the toilet, emptying whatever he had in his stomach. "I will go call the doctor."