SwissAus

Yahooo!

≥3≤ I have bot wrote a chappie in like forever ,and like i keep reading the hobbit and a bunch of other books ! Luckily my friends wipl help me try to stay up during class after playing show by rock !love that anime !

Switzerland and Austria.

The next two months that Swiss stayed at the Austrians house,little Lichenstine was getting lonely and worried that her dear brother wasn't coming back at all. So she called Poland and Lithuania to come over for a while. But that had not cheered her up.

As she reached to grab the phone ,dialing the number to her brothers cell.

"Hello?, brother are you all right? Big bror! "Lithuania looked up at her worried . Lichenstine did not receive a answer from him. This only meant that something bad was happening .

Xxx

The Swiss nation woke up in the Austrians room. But Austria was not there, he was at the dinning table with Hungary eating a Peice of Strawberry cake .

His rear felt sore for some reason.
" Why do I feel so tired and my back hurts, damn that Austria! " Next thing he knew ,he ran to the bathroom throwing up on the floor because he did not make it to the toilet.

"bleeeeeech.......! "

The Austrian flung the door open with Hungary on his side. " Where did that git go! " looking from across the room, he saw the bathroom door open and the lights flickering.

He found the Swiss Puking his guts put and clutching his stomach. What he sick or something? Is he sick or something and is in need of medical attention? I dunno, thought Hungary.

" .....Swissie! ....."

"Back away from me you idiot! "

" What is wrong? " ,said Austria

just as he made a nother round to the toilet , Swiss breathed heavily pausing for breath " Austria! You shouldn't have invaded my vital region you idiot! "

All he could do was stare at him. Hungary knelt besides Poland . And then she knew what the fuck just took place.... Austria cheeted on her !

" You bastard! How could you do this to me .... ANSWER ME D-DAMMIT !"
As the tears flown from her eyes she Slammed the door shut!

What have I gotten myself into ?I slept with my old friend, besides I'm straight and that's a boy! Ew!

"Serves you right, bit I'm fine now ",Switz stood up from the oiled that contained puke. "Aus? Do you think that I could be pregnant? I mean ,like I have not been having headaches and throwing up? Sounds immposible though. "

".......Pregnat! That's unreal .....!"

"I will ask Poland if he can pick up a pregnancy test for me, cause I don't wanna lose my manly reputation! "

After that Switzerland walked out of the door.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Liked it my Hokage

Tell me what you think!

Finland : (•ω•) I shipp DenNor!

Sweden : Hmmm....

Denmark : Hey! Look who just showed up ! YO Nor, come over here

Nor!

Norway :You are being loud, Brother

Denmark : Nor! I bought all the drinks!! It's Booze time!

Booze! (three times)

Norway : you are getting annoying , brother

That was a bonus! I love the Nordics, I wish that they were all real. Mostly Denmark and Norway!

Sorry if I haven't done a chapter in a while. But I will be working on a HongIce, and Rochu soon.

Later next week will be Spamano and Gerita.

Bai Frances
Honhonhon