PruAus

When Prussia woke up he was laying in his and Austria's bed, covered to the neck in warmth. He could smell diner cooking from downstairs and despite not having eaten anything all day the odor made him sick to his stomach. Time for another trip to the bathroom.

Downstairs, Austria set the table while Hungary finished cooking their meal. Silence fell over the kitchen and neither spoke to each other. Both of the country's faces wore a mixture between nervousness and shock.

Earlier they had called a doctor to the house to examine their Prussian friend and things had gone...a little unexpected to say the least.

"I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice." Hungary greeted their visitor, grabbing the man's coat and hanging it up for him.

"Thank you miss, but you do know that doctors rarely make house calls in this day and age." He said.

"I know, and I'm sure you're very busy but my friend is very sick. He wakes up at odd hours of the night to throw up and then he stays in the bathroom nearly all day. He's tired and irritable and seems like a completly different person! He also refuses to eat the food I make for him..." She explained.

The doctor laughed, taking Hungary and Austria-who had just stepped into the room, by surprise.

"I know exactly what's wrong with your friend." He said as he watched the silver haired once-country asleep on the sofa.

"What? What's wrong with him?" This time it was Austria's turn to ask the burning question.

"Obviously he's pregnant." The doctor said with a smile on his face.

Hungary seemed a little excited by the news while her dark haired counterpart's heart seemed to sink into his stomach.

"P-pregnant..?" He mumbled in disbelief. "You can't be serious."

"It's not that hard to believe. You are nations afterall so things like this are bound to occur. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened sooner."

"Oh Austria-san! You and Pru-kun are going to have a baby!" Elizaveta said in delight, clapping her hands together.

Austria didn't even seem a fraction as excited as the young maiden, instead his expression read terrified.

"Well, you don't need me for anything else and I have other patients waiting so I bid you farewell. There are some brochures at the clinic I work at that explain pregnancy in great detail so feel free to stop by at anytime if you're having trouble." The doctor said as he grabbed his coat and left.

Austria was still getting over the shock of the news. How was he supposed to react? Wasn't it odd that he was the one to get the other pregnant? It must have happened on one of the rare occasion's where the other would let him be in charge.

"Roderich?" Hungary called out.

"Eh? Yes, what is it Elizaveta?"

"Are you going to tell Gilbert?"

Austria was taken aback by the question. Of course he would tell Gilbert. He was the one who was pregnant after all, so he would find out eventually even if the german speaking country didn't tell him.

"Yes. I'm going to tell him. As soon as he wakes up."

Just as he said that, the two could hear the toilet flush from upstairs and moments later, the country in question came down the stairs looking exhausted despite the hours of sleep he'd caught up on.

"Oh, Gilbert you're finally up." Hungary greeted with a nervous smile. "I made you some diner, so please sit down."

Gilbert took one look a the food infront of him and fought the urge to run back upstairs as his face tinted green. "I-I'll pass if it's alright with you..."

"Oh...well alright." The cinnamon haired nation seemed a little dejected by the rejection of her food. She turned to look at Austria and saw the look of hesitance in his eyes. Obviously he didn't know how to tell the other about his condition so she decided to give him a hand. "Erm, could you take a seat anyway? Roderich had something very important to tell you."

Prussia looked at both of them questioningly but obeyed the hungarian girl and took a seat at the table. Austria let out a sigh as he sat across from Prussia and Hungary took a seat between the two, folding her hands in her lap.

"Well, Gil," The Austrian man started. "Elizaveta and I called a doctor over earlier today to take a look at you while you were sleeping and..." He trailed off and Prussia suddenly became quiet. "I don't know how to say this but, yout pregnant."

Prussia felt his heart jump out of his chest at the austrian's words. It took a moment for him to register but then when he had, he burst out into a fit of laughter.

Hungary and Austria exchanged confused glances with one another as the prussian continued snickering.

"Pregnant? Pffft, nice one Roddy I almost believed you! Man, I almost pissed myself laughing, I bet you planned this Elizaveta." The albino once-nation chocked out through boughts of laughter.

Austria frowned and stood up, his palms slamming against the desk. "This is no laughing matter Gil!" He raised his voice, something Austria rarely did, even when he was angry. This caught Prussia's attention. "I am not joking, you really are pregnant."

Suddenly, realizing that all his symptoms did agree with the condition his lover was offering him, Prussia thought the matter over.

"Well damn...I guess your right." He said then fell silent.

Austria and Hungary looked at him, waiting for him to react. The reaction they expected was not the one that actually happened though...

"Awesome! I'm going to be a vater! Err, mutter I mean...Kesesesese! Our kid will be the awesomest!" Prussia sang.

The other two nations stared at him, flabbergasted by his unexpected enthusiasm.

"I'm going to go call West!" Prussia added as he left the kitchen to go call his brother and tell him the awesome news.