4: My New Room

*Victoria's POV*

"When I'm goooone when I'm goooone," I started singing in Josh's arms.

I heard laughing from upstairs. And continued singing.

"You're gonna miss me when I'm goooone,"

Josh laughed and we reached the top of the stairs. I saw Brown Hair walk out of a room and look at us. He crossed his arms.

"She's in your arms again?" He laughed.

Josh made a 'Duh' face and said. "Yeah,"

I snapped my fingers and made a Z formation. They chuckled.

"Where's my roooom," I whined, leaning back and hanging upside down from Josh's arm.

He quickly flipped me over and held me upside down from my waist.

"Joooosh!" I said, hanging from his grip.

I saw Mohawk and Curly walk out of other rooms and laughed.

"Heeeeelp," I said. They just laughed.

Josh started walking again and we made our way down the hall. Once we made it to the end of the hall, he stopped. There was a black door with the words "Little Ramsay" written on a sign on it in white.

I giggled and one of the other guys opened the door, I couldn't see who it was though. Josh walked in and I looked around, well, as best as I could upside down.

The walls were brown and the bed was pink and zebra print.

Josh flipped me up right and I let out a little squeal. He put me on the floor and I walked further into my new room.

It was much prettier than my room at the orphanage. The room at the orphanage was just white and light blue. The blue used to be dark, but it faded over time. And there were a lot of cracks in the walls too. But this room, this room was beautiful.

"Josh it's amazing..." I said, taking it all in.

"I know." He smiled. I look at him and rolled my eyes.

I looked above the bed and it read:
'If your heart wears thin
I will hold you up
And I will hide you when it gets too much
I'll be right beside you'

(A/N I know it doesn't say that in the picture but just go with it xD)

I felt tears prickle in my eyes. I turned back to face Josh. He was standing about four feet away from me, and the other guys were standing in the doorway.

I guess he noticed the tears in my eyes because he put out his arms and I didn't hesitate before running into them. He lifted me off the ground, again, and hugged me tighter than I have ever been hugged.

"I love you Porcelain," he said in my ear.

"I love you too dad."

.
.
.
The guys put my suitcase in my room by my bed, and we decided to go out for supper.

Josh tried to put me down before we left my room, but I grabbed onto the back of his shirt. He sighed and chuckled, adjusting me on his arm.

He walked out of the room and we walked back down the hall again. I noticed that the other doors in the hall had names on them.

The one on the other side of the hall in front of mine said 'Josh'. The one next to mine said 'Matt'. The one next to Josh's said 'Mike' and the one in front of Mike's said 'Ian'.

"Hey Josh," I said.

"Yes Porcelain," he replied.

"What are the other guys' names?" I asked.

He chuckled. "What do you think their names are?"

"Well," I sucked in a breath. "There's Mr. Brown Hair,"

"That's Matt." He chuckled.

"Curly,"

"Ian," he said.

"Mohawk Guy,"

"That's Mike." He laughed. "What did you think my name was before?" He chuckled.

"I dunno, I just called you Blue Hair." He laughed at that.

"Blue Hair huh? Well fine then Shorty." He ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I giggled.

Once we were downstairs, Josh sat me on a thin island, with some bar stools behind it.

Mike was leaning against the stove, Matt was sitting on the back of the couch, and Ian was standing next to Matt with his arms crossed.

Josh sat on a bar stool behind me and said, "So, Porcelain. Where do you wanna go for supper?"

"Hmm..." I tapped my chin, making them all laugh. "I dunno, do you have a McDonald's here?"

Josh laughed. "Yes, but I was thinking maybe something more fancy, it's your first night here, we should celebrate."

"Ohhhh," I said. "Well I've never been to a restaurant. I only had McDonald's on my birthday at the orphanage."

"You've never been to a restaurant?!" Matt exclaimed.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Come on we're going to the Keg!" Matt ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed.

(If you don't know what the Keg is it's like a really fancy restaurant in Canada)