55: First day of school

*Victoria's POV*

"Victoria," I heard someone say. "Victoria." They said again. I groaned and tucked my face into the blankets. "I'm not afraid to pour water on you,"

I looked up at Josh. "You wouldn't." I squinted at him.

"Try me," he smirked.

I groaned. "What time is it?"

"7:00," he said.

"Uuuggghh," I rolled over in my bed.

I heard Josh laugh and then felt hands underneath me. I was lifted into his arms and I snuggled into his chest. He carried me downstairs and threw me on the couch. I landed face first and made a muffled groaning noise, earning a chuckle from Josh.

The rest of the boys soon piled downstairs and said good morning to me. We all sat at the table and had breakfast. I had Cheerios.

"I packed your lunch," Josh smiled cheesily, handing me a lunch bag that said 'Marianas Trench <3' on it. I face palmed and took it from him. I looked inside and smiled.

Inside there was a cookie inside of a Ziplock bag, a can of Coke Zero (classic Josh), and a container with a sandwich in it. Everything was placed perfectly inside the bag.

"Thanks," I said to Josh, smiling at him.

"I made it myself," he said, tooting his own horn.

"Oh no, am I gonna die?" I joked, making him narrow his eyes at me.

"I am the next master chef," he said confidently. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"I'm gonna go get dressed," I said, skipping upstairs.

Once I got to my room, I slipped on the dress and my converse. I looked at my hair and shrugged. I'll get Josh to do it. I winged my eyeliner and curled my eyelashes, then applied some mascara. I walked out of my room and downstairs again.

"Josh," I said.

"Yep," he said from the table.

"Can you do my hair?"

"Sure, c'mere."

I followed him to the couch and sat on the floor between his knees. He started to brush my hair and soon he was done. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror by the front door. My hair was curled a little bit and had a black bow in the back. I smiled and turned around.

"Why are you so good at hair?" I asked Josh. He shrugged.

"Magic,"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my lunch bag off the table, unzipping my book bag and placing it inside along with all of my school supplies.

"It's 8:00, the bus should be here any minute." Josh said, looking at the time on the microwave.

"Ugh." I grunted. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and then threw my book bag over my shoulder.

"YO MATT, IAN, MIKE! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE! OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO SCHOOL!" Josh screamed. I facepalmed.

Ian, Matt and Mike came running in, almost falling over a few times. I heard something outside and saw that the bus was coming up the road.

"The bus is here," I said, reaching for the doorknob.

"Wait! Pictures!" Josh exclaimed, taking out his phone. I scoffed.

Josh started taking pictures of me doing ridiculous poses. I took some with Mike, Ian and Matt too. Then Mike took one of me and Josh. Of course, me and Josh did a few funny ones as well. One was of him holding me upside down with one arm and we were both making the most ridiculous faces.

The bus made a beep and I realized it was in front of the house.

"I gotta go! Bye!" I said, giving each of them a kiss before opening the front door.

I ran toward the bus and the door opened, I walked inside and looked around. I soon saw Delilah sitting in one of the seats waving at me. I grinned and ran down the isle to her. I sat by the window and looked outside. Josh, Matt, Ian and Mike were all standing on the front lawn waving and blowing kisses at me. My eyes widened and I hid my face with my hand.

I mouthed 'I don't know you,' to them and they laughed, making me smile. I shook my head and the bus started driving away. I waved to them as we drove away, and then spoke to Delilah until we reached the school.

"Here we go again," I groaned as the school came into view.

We walked off the bus and were immediate greeted by the rest of the girls. But there was someone I didn't recognize.

"Who's this?" I asked them.

"This is Madeline, she's new." Chloe said.

"Oh, well hi," I smiled at her. He gave a shy wave.

"Hey, no need to be shy, we're not the ones you should be worried about at all," Delilah explained.

"What do you mean?" Madeline asked.

"There's us, and then there's he popular people. People like us are fine, the popular people, not so much." I said, pursing my lips into a straight line.

The day went pretty easy, I shared a locker with Delilah (as usual), and soon lunch rolled around. Me, Delilah, Elizabeth, Chloe, Hannah and Joanna sat together in the cafeteria. Madeline joined as well.

"So Victoria," Madeline started, getting my attention. "Your last name is Ramsay, your dad is Josh right?"

I nodded. "Erm, yeah." I smiled.

"That's really cool," she said.

I let out a small sigh of relief. Usually if I were to tell someone that I live with a famous boyband, they pretend to be my friend so they can meet Josh and the guys. I never fall for it though. Thankfully Madeline didn't mind.

Once we finished lunch we went to our next class, which was English.