57: Where were you?

*Victoria's POV*

I was lying in bed on my phone when I got a text from someone. A notification popped up on my screen and said 'meet me out front -Andy xo'

My mouth twitched into a smile and I quickly stood up from my bed, throwing my phone onto it. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a Marianas Trench hoodie and some black combat boots. I pulled both of them on and walked over to my door.

It was 7:30pm, so it was still slightly bright out, but it was getting dark. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

The guys were all in the living room watching T.V. Josh must have heard me because his head swerved around and he looked at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his eyebrows scrunching together.

"Umm..." I said, searching my brain for an answer. "Just... Going to the playground for a little while."

"Okay well, be home before 8:15." He said.

I nodded and trotted towards the front door. "Okay, see ya.." I said as I left.

I closed the door and felt someone grab me from behind. I let out a small yelp and turned around.

"Andy!" I said, hitting his arm. He chuckled.

"Sorry," he smirked.

"You scared the crap out of me," I said, catching my breath. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I wanted to see you." He said, making me blush.

"Wanna go to the playground?" I asked.

"Sure," he smiled. "My cars just over here."

"You can drive?" I asked as we started walking. "I thought you were 16."

"I'm gonna be 17 in a month." He said as he opened the door to his black Lamborghini for me. I climbed in.

He walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. He started the car and it made a loud humming sound. We started driving towards the playground.

Once we got there, we climbed out of the car and walked over to the swings. We sat down next to each other and started swinging a little bit.

"So," I said. "You do know I'm 13, right?" I asked, he chuckled.

"Yeah," he smirked. There was a slight silence.

"Damn.." He said, getting my attention.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful." He said I blushed.

"Shut up," I smiled, and looked at my feet.

"You are," he laughed.

"Stop flirting with me!" I giggled, making him laugh.

We spent the rest of our time talking and swinging. I looked at my phone to see that the time was 8:50. Crap!

"Oh shit!" I said, standing up.

"What?" He asked.

"I was supposed to be home at 8:15, I gotta go!"

"I'll drive you," he said.

We ran to his car and got inside quickly, then drove back to my house. Once we got there, he stopped the car and I was about to get out when he said, "Wait!"

"Wha-" I turned around. I was cut off by our lips connecting. I closed my eyes and kissed back. Once we finally pulled away, I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied, smiling at him.

"Hey, want me to pick you up after school? We can do something?" He asked.

"I'd like that," I smiled.

I got out of the car and closed the door, walking towards the front door and walking up the steps. I turned around and waved at him, he waved back and then drove down the road. I opened the door quietly and looked inside. Josh was sitting on the couch with the other guys like they were when I first left.

I attempted to go inside without them noticing me, but that failed miserably. I closed the door and Josh's head turned towards me.

"Well well well...." He said, standing up and crossing his arms. By now the other guys were looking at me too. I gulped.

"Uhh.. Hey.." I waved awkwardly.

"Oh, hey." He mocked me. I shrugged, smiling innocently.

"What time did I tell you to be home?" He asked, getting closer to me, arms still tightly crossed over his chest. He towered over me.

"8:15.." I said, looking into his blue eyes.

"What time is it?"

"8:57.." I sighed.

"Where were you?" He asked, using his fatherly voice, which he rarely uses because he's pretty much still a child himself.

"I told you, I was at the playground." I said truthfully, well, half truthfully.

"You were with someone," he said.

"No I wasn't," I look at him with my eyebrows scrunched together. How did he know that?

"Victoria don't lie to me. I know when you're lying, you play with your necklace." He pointed to me necklace.

I looked at it and realized I was playing with it. He's right. Well played Joshua. Well played.

I dropped my hand to my side. "So what if I was?"

"It depends who it was," he said.

"Why do you care?" I sighed and flew my head back in annoyance.

"Because I'm your father! That's why!" He said, flailing his arms out.

I rolled my eyes. "This is why I don't tell you stuff! You get too overprotective! I'm 13 Josh!"

"Exactly! You're 13! You're still technically a child, and I have the right to know who you were with!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms back over his chest again.

"I was with Andy! Okay? Happy now?" I flew my arms out and began stomping towards the stairs. I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, locking the door behind me.