37: Home Sweet Home for two days

*Victoria's POV*

We finally pulled up to our house and I sighed as I looked it up and down again.

"I missed this house," I said to nobody in particular.

"Why?" Delilah laughed. I looked at her and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Do you wanna live on a bus with four annoying guys?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Point taken," she agreed.

"Hey!" Josh pouted.

I rolled my eyes and we all got out of the van. I ran to the front door and started wiggling the doorknob.

"Victoria," Josh said behind me, making me turn around to face him.

"It's locked," he smirked, holding up his keys.

"Oh yeah," I smiled and moved out of the way.

He chuckled and stuck the keys in the lock, and before he could open the door I bodychecked him out of the way and flung the door open. I ran inside and fell face first on the sofa.

I heard Delilah laugh and looked up, seeing her walk in.

"Oh yeah you're sleeping over I forgot!" I stated. She eyed me. "What? I'm forgetful."

She nodded. "I can tell, cause we literally discussed this 10 minutes ago."

I smiled at her. "Yaaaaaay,"

"Let's go in the basement." She laughed.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" I rolled off the couch and onto the floor, making a thump.

I heard footsteps and rolled onto my back, my eyes meeting with Josh's.

"What happened?" He sighed, looking at Delilah.

Delilah rolled her eyes and shrugged, stepping over my body and walking towards the stairs that lead to the basement.

"Wait for meeeee!" I yell, chasing after her.

.

.

.

Me and Delilah played videogames for about 20 minutes before I heard a loud thump from upstairs. I looked away from the TV screen and me and Delilah met eyes. She cocked an eyebrow at me and I shook my head, removing the blanket from my lap and standing up. Delilah followed me to the stairs and we started walking back up.

We walked into the kitchen and looked into the living room, seeing Josh on the floor and Matt on top of him. I raised my eyebrows and widened my eyes at them.

"I...." Delilah started.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Hey guys?" I laughed, gaining their attention, well, except for Josh's because Matt was on top of him of course.

"What's happening? Or do I wanna know?" I asked.

"Josh wanted to watch a horror movie but Matt wanted to play videogames." Ian said simply.

I hit my face with my hand and walked around the couch, looking down at Josh and Matt. Matt looked up at me and so did Josh, though he struggled.

"Why don't we all go to Walmart and get stuff for my party tomorrow?" I asked everyone.

"It's like nine thirty," Mike laughed.

"So?" I sassed.

"Let's go to Walmart! Mostly because I can't feel anything right now," Josh said.

I laughed and we put our shoes on. We got in the van and started driving to Walmart.

Since it was 9:30 it was dark out, hence the streetlights and traffic. Me and Delilah were sitting right in the back, again, and I was just staring out the window.

It was quite a beautiful night if I do say so myself. The moon was out and so were the stars. Not a cloud in the sky.

We started driving on the highway and I looked out over the city. There were lights twinkling and I smiled as I realized how amazing my life was at this moment.

I was snapped back into reality by loud music blaring through the van. I looked around and saw everyone dancing and laughed at them. Then I realized it was a Marianas song.

"DESPERATE MEASURES NOOOOOW!" Josh sang along with himself on the radio.

We sang the song all the way to Walmart, with the windows open might I add. People in other cars were giving up weird looks, but I just shrugged it off.

We arrived at the store and got out of the van, walking across the parking lot and entering the building. Immediately I breathed in and smelled the store smell.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think all stores have a smell. Maybe I'm weird.

(Comment if you actually think all stores have a smell because they do XD)

"Party section!!!!!" I exclaimed, gaining some looks from people around me.

I heard Josh laugh from behind me, along with some of the other guys chuckling as well.

Me and Delilah started speed-walking to the party isle, the guys following behind us. We finally found the isle and started looking at all of the supplies.

"We need party hats!" Delilah said. I nodded violently, a huge joker smile on my face.