27: Christmas Dinner & Grad pt.1

*Victoria's POV*

After a while, we arrived at a house. I looked out the window and looked the house up and down.

All of the guys opened their doors and got out, but me and Josh stayed put. I looked up at him, confused.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded and swallowed. "Yeah," I said quietly.

He grabbed my hand and opened the door, stepping out and I followed. We walked up the pathway to some stairs and knocked on the door.

I bit my lip and all of a sudden, the door opened.

"Josh!" A woman squealed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Josh let go of my hand and hugged her back. I watched awkwardly as they released each other.

The woman turned her head and looked at me. "And who's this?" She asked.

"Um well..." Josh stuttered.

Does she not watch the news? Seriously I'm pretty much everywhere!

I made eye contact with Josh and he gave me a 'what now?' Look. I shrugged slightly and the woman looked back at Josh.

"Josh?" She asked.

Suddenly someone called for her and she ran inside. Josh took a breath of relief and we walked inside.
.
.
.
We were now sitting at the dinner table and everyone was in their own conversations. I just ate silently.

We were sitting at a long table. At one end sat a slightly older man, on the right side was Josh, me, Matt and a lady. On the left was the woman who answered the door, and three other ladies. At the end of the table sat Ian and Mike kind of squished together.

It was really weird because nobody knew who I was here, and I didn't know them. It was like having Christmas dinner with strangers - well, that's exactly what it was.

All of a sudden, Josh spoke up. "Everyone," he said, getting everybody's attention.

"I'd like to introduce you to Victoria." He gestured to me. I waved awkwardly.

"I don't mean to be rude, but who exactly is 'Victoria'" a girl said from across the table.

Josh looked at me and I covered my mouth so only he could see and mouthed 'tell them!'.

He nodded and looked at everyone. He sighed and said, "Victoria is my daughter..".

Everyone's mouths dropped and I said, "Surprise.." And did some jazz hands.

Everyone looked at me, not changing their expressions and I dropped my hands and looked down for a second then looked at Josh.
.
.
.
*Josh's POV* (gasp)

Victoria ended up falling asleep on the car ride home, so once we arrived home I had to carry her inside.

I went up to her room and pulled back her sheets, then laid her down and covered her up.

I kissed her forehead and walked towards the door, but something stopped me in my tracks.

"I love you dad," I heard her small voice say.
.
.
.
*last day of school*
(Grad party)

I walked out of my room and fixed a wrinkle on my dress.

"Woah," I looked up and saw Josh standing there, admiring my dress.

"What?" I laughed.

"You look... Beautiful." He said, dumbfounded.

I did an over dramatic pose. "I'm fabulous,"

He chuckled and nodded. "You're something."

My jaw dropped. "You did not just say that!"

He stuck out his tongue at me and ran down the hall, I chased after him. We went downstairs and I saw that the rest of the guys were in the living room.

I should probably explain what's going on. Since this is the last day of school, we're having a graduation sort of party thing. Josh and the guys are coming.
.
.
.
-10 minutes before leaving the house-

"Josh put your suit on!" John said from the front door.

John was driving us to my school because the fans found out that we were going to be there and we didn't want to get mobbed.

I chuckled at John and he gave me a look, running a hand through his hair. I chuckled again and continued watching the guys run around the house.

"Get it together Ramsay!" I shouted. Josh stopped in his tracks and gave me a 'shut up' look. I laughed and he ran upstairs.

They were finally all ready and we went outside and got into the limo. We all sat in the back today because we knew there were going to be a lot of fans and we all had to make it in one piece.