24: Putting up the Christmas tree!

*Victoria's POV*

(Play the song above now if you can :D)

It was now Christmas Eve!! AHHHHH!!

All of us were currently in the living room, putting up the tree and other decorations as well.

"Josh can you go get the tree now?! I wanna put it up!" I exclaimed.

Josh laughed and ruffled my hair. "Fiiine,".

Josh and Matt left the room and came back in with a big box in their arms. I got a little over excited and started jumping up and down.

"Calm down," Ian laughed, also ruffling my hair.

"Is everyone gonna mess up my hair?" I asked, fixing my hair once again.

"Yep," Mike said, ruffling my hair too. I stood there and hung my arms forward, making everyone laugh.

I fixed my hair and helped take the tree parts out of the box. Josh put the stand on the ground and shoved the bottom part of the tree into it.

I handed him the middle piece and he put that on top, then he put the top on. I got off the ground and started adjusting the branches.
Once the tree was up and ready to be decorated, we got the big box of decorations and started hanging them up.

Josh and I started putting up the lights, I got the bottom and Josh got the top. Then I started hanging bulbs on the tree (there are different names for those, they're pretty much the little shiny Christmas balls that you hang on the tree) as well as different little decorations that I found in the box.

There was things like little pictures of the boys when they were younger, homemade things that I'm assuming they made as kids, and Coke Zero cans on hooks.

I picked one up and raised an eyebrow at Josh.

"Decoration!" He defended. I laughed and shook my head, placing them on the tree.

Once Josh and I were done decorating the tree, I looked at the walls and noticed the other guys had put up and bunch of decorations too.

I noticed a picture on the window sill by the tree and walked over to it.

"Josh, is this you?" I laughed. He looked over and his eyes widened.

"Pfft, no..." He grabbed the picture frame from me.

The picture was of a little boy on a mall Santa's lap. He was crying and trying to get away. It was quite a funny picture actually.

"Josh was afraid of Santa." Ian said.

I laughed and Josh punched my arm playfully. "Shut up I bet you were too!"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my book bag, which was next to the front door. I unzipped it and reached inside.

I walked back over to the tree and hung my object on it. It was a blue Christmas bulb with a picture of me and the guys on it during the first few days that I came here.

I backed up and admired it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Josh smiling at me, then at the tree.

I felt tears burn my eyes. Not tears of sadness, but of happiness. I swiftly turned around and hugged Josh's waist. He didn't hesitate before hugging me back.

"I love you Porcelain." He said.

"I love you too dad."
.
.
.
Sorry this chapter is kind of short! I promise I'll make it up to you in the next one! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! 😘