33: Encore

*Victoria's POV*

"Jake?" I asked surprised.

"Hi Victoria," he smiled. "I let these for you," he handed me some roses.

"Thank you," I blushed. "What are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?"

"Josh told me," he smiled.

I spun around and Josh was standing there leaning against the wall, he smirked at me and winked. I smiled and turned back around.

"You're an amazing piano player, and singer." He said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

When Jake left I turned around and saw Josh still standing there.

"Are we going back to the bus now?" I asked.

Before he could answer, I heard the fans screaming.

"Encore! Encore!"

I smiled at Josh. "That's your que."

"Why don't you do it tonight?" He smirked.

"Seriously?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Of course I'm serious," he pushed me toward the stage again.

"Thank you Josh," I said.

I walked out to the stage and looked out over the crowd again. They started screaming when they realized it was me and not Josh.

"Hey everyone," I waved.

"So um, I don't really know what to do. So... I could answer some if your questions?" I suggested.

Everyone screamed again, signalling that they liked the idea.

"Okay, soooo...." I looked around and realized that there were Twitter questions up on the big screens.

"The first question is from Rebecca and she says; what's it like living with Marianas Trench?"

"It's amazing! The guys can get a little crazy sometimes, and annoying, but I love all of them and they're really fun to hang out with." I said into the microphone.

"The next question is from Charlie; do you ever get in trouble with the guys?" The crowd 'ooooh'ed and I laughed a little.

"Um, sometimes buts not a lot. I mean, one time on tour I ate too much candy and ended up running around in my underwear," I laughed making everyone in the audience laugh too.

"Next question is from Vanessa and she says; do you ever wish one of the other guys was your dad instead of Josh?"

"Not for a second, I mean yeah I do love the other guys and I do love them all equally but Josh is my dad and he's the best dad ever." I smiled.

The crowd aw'ed and I smiled even more. I answered a few more questions until I finally got tired and said goodnight to everyone.

"Wait!" Someone from the audience yelled, making me stop in my tracks.

"Yes?" I asked, walking back over to them.

"Could you play one more piano song?" She asked.

"Sure, any requests?"

"Umm... River Flows In You by Yiruma?" She said.

I nodded and thanked her, then walked over to the big white piano again. I sat down and sighed. This was truly my dream, and now it's a reality.

I started playing the keys and everyone cheered, making me smile. I kept playing and put more and more emotion into the song as I played.

Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to perform. I've always wanted to perform in front of an audience. I've always been to afraid though. Too afraid of being judged. Too afraid of being laughed at.

So I hid all of my talents and pretended that I was good at nothing. I pushed singing, dancing and most of all piano to the back of my head and forgot all about it.

I didn't play piano for years, I didn't sing for years, and I didn't dance for years.

But now, thanks to Josh and the guys, I can live my dream. My dream to finally have a family. My dream to finally be loved. And most of all, my dream to be accepted.

The song finally ended and I kept my eyes locked on the keys. I closed them and heard clapping and cheering and whistling.

I smiled and looked up with tears in my eyes. That song was a hard song to play, because I used to play it whenever I was sad. Whenever I was returned to the orphanage after being treated horribly by the people that adopted me.

They would abuse me, they'd hit me and kick me and threaten me. I never told the boys this yet, because I didn't want to make them feel like they had to treat me differently. I didn't want them to treat me differently.

I bowed and said thank you to the audience, then walked off back stage again. I looked up and saw all of the guys looking at me with tears in their eyes.

"Where did you learn to play such hard songs?" Josh choked out.

"I taught myself," I said truthfully.