CHAPTER 37: Kingsley Connect Heir

Thursday rolled around, bringing with it another busy day at school. After their classes, Kelsey and Tina settled at their usual spot in the cafeteria, chatting and enjoying the lively atmosphere while waiting for Luke to arrive. Just then, Timothy and Mark sauntered over, grinning as they approached the girls.

"Hey ladies, do you mind if we join you?" Timothy asked, his tone friendly.

"Yes, sure!" Kelsey replied, her smile brightening as she gestured for them to take a seat.

"Do you ladies need a lift home or something?" Timothy inquired, glancing between the two of them.

"How are you going to give them a lift on your motorbike?" Mark chimed in with a mock smirk, clearly enjoying the banter.

"I'll take Kelsey, and you can take Tina," Timothy declared confidently.

"Hold up!" Tina interrupted, raising an eyebrow. "In case you didn't know, Kelsey and Luke are back together. He's coming to pick her up," she explained with a teasing lilt in her voice. "As for me, I have my own car."

"Don't worry, I'm not here to force my way with Kelsey," Timothy assured them with a chuckle.

"Speaking of which, I have a really nice friend I'd like you to meet," Kelsey suggested, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Maybe we could go on a triple date next week. Her name is Carmelita."

"Triple date?" Tina asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Yeah, why not? It seems like you and Mark hit it off pretty well last time," Kelsey replied, glancing at them with a knowing smile.

Tina felt her cheeks flush as she exchanged a shy smile with Mark, who grinned back at her.

"Carmelita who?" Timothy asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Carmelita Harrington," Kelsey answered, her voice full of enthusiasm.

"Carmelita Harrington? As in Cammy?" Timothy's eyes lit up with recognition.

"Yes, why? Do you know her?" Kelsey asked, intrigued.

"Ooh," Mark teased, glancing at Timothy with a playful expression.

"Yes, I know her, but I can't—she's not interested in me," Timothy admitted, a hint of disappointment creeping into his voice.

"Timothy has been crushing on her for ages," Mark chimed in, smirking.

"That's interesting," Tina said, her interest growing.

"But apparently she likes someone else," Mark added, his tone shifting to a more serious note.

"Oh, so you know about it?" Kelsey asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. "I'd really like to find out who this Kingsley guy is that she's crushing on."

"What did you just say?" Timothy asked, his tone slightly shaky as he leaned in closer.

"I'm just wondering who this Kingsley guy is. Apparently, she's been crushing on the Kingsley heir for ages, but it's supposedly one-sided," Kelsey explained, her mind racing with possibilities.

"You mean Kingsley Connect, where I work?" Tina asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes! Have you met him already?" Kelsey pressed.

"No, what's his first name?" Tina replied, clearly intrigued.

"Why didn't I ask her?" Kelsey mused aloud, a sudden realization hitting her that she had completely forgotten to inquire. "I'll find out tomorrow." She sighed, shaking her head. "He's probably a total douchebag."