36

RAY POV

"What's up?!" A man yelled as I entered a limo, "I'm Zee!"
"Hey I'm Ray!" I shook Zee's hand. He had an unusually firm grip, but it made me respect him.

"I'm Rod!" Another guy yelled over the loud music. Denzel sat next to Rod and began to type on his phone.
"I'm so tweeting this!" Denzel said with a laugh.

"Tweeting what?!" Zee asked.
"We got Raheem Amini to party with us!" They all laughed and I awkwardly smiled and listened to the music. Something didn't exactly feel right about them, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

We arrived at the club and I noticed there wasn't very many people there.
"It doesn't start until one," Zee said, "we're just early so we can get in without paparazzi."

"Oh alright," I agreed. I felt extremely awkward, but I knew I needed friends. This was a good start.

We walked into a VIP room that was rather nice, yet small. Just one long couch in front of a TV.

Denzel and Rod sat down and Rod sat on the end of the couch, leaving room for me.
"Don't be so shy!" Zee said as they all laughed. I smiled and sat down.

Suddenly Denzel and Rod started making out.

WHAT THE FUCK THESE DUDES ARE GAY?!

"W-What th-"
"You'll get used to it," Zee whispered as he put his arm around me.

"W-wait! I'm not into that!"
"What?" Zee asked.
"I'm not...GAY!"

Denzel and Rod continued to make out, Denzel straddling him and Rod grabbing his ass.

"I wasn't either," Zee whispered.
I shot up and ran out of the club, full speed. I ran and ran through the parking lot, not knowing where I was going.

"Hey!" A woman yelled. I stopped running and turned around. "Over here!"
I looked around the lot and found a woman standing in front of her car.

"Sorry!" She said as she walked up to me, "My name is Melissa." She held out her hand.
I shook it, "Raheem."

"My car broke down and I'm waiting for tow truck to come. I was wondering if you could wait with me." I looked around and noticed it was dark and the lot was pretty much empty. I couldn't leave a woman alone like that, it's dangerous. Plus it looks like it might rain soon.

"Sure," I agreed.
We both leaned on the hood of her her car.

"So why were you running?" She asked.
"There was some weird shit going on in that club."
"Like what?"
I sighed, "like the guys I was hanging out with just started making out with each other."
She dropped her jaw, "Oh wow!"
"Yeah."

We sat in silence for a minute.
"So," I said, "what are you doing out here?"
"Oh, I work a few blocks away from here. My car was going then it just broke down so I pulled into this lot."
"How long have you been waiting?"
"A few minutes."
"Oh okay."

It was awkwardly silent again. I should probably just leave.

"You know," she said, "we could probably do a lot of things in this lot and nobody would see."
I gasped and looked at her. She was twirling her hair and smirking at me.

"No thank you," I said as I stood up. There's no way I would ever in my life cheat on my Monroe.
"Come on!" She put her hand on my crotch and looked at me seductively. My mind started racing, thinking about Monroe. What's the point of having sex with someone you don't care about?

"I can't!" I yelled as I took her hand off of me.
"Why?!"
"I have a girlfriend."
"So?"

Wow what a hoe.

My phone rang, it was Monroe. I quickly answered it, backing away from Melissa.

"Hello?"
"Ray!" She sounded upset.
"Baby what's wrong?"
"I'm at the park."
"What park?!"
"It's by the club," her voice started to crack.

I turned to Melissa, "sorry I gotta go!"
"Raheem!" She yelled, "don't just leave me here!"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Monroe screamed.
"Baby a woman wanted me to wait with her for a tow truck to get here."
"TELL THAT BITCH I SAID BACK THE FUCK UP BEFORE SHE GETS SMACKED THE FUCK UP!"

"Babe she's not ev-"
"TELL HER!"
"Baby she ain't-"
"TELL THAT HEFFA WHAT I SAID!"

I sighed and turned to Melissa.
"My girlfriend said that you should just leave me alone."
"THAT AINT WHAT I SAID!"
"Monroe!"
"Tell her, Ray!"

I didn't know she was this crazy...
I think I like it!

"My girlfriend said back the fuck up or you'll get smacked the fuck up."
"What?" Melissa said.

"PUT ME ON SPEAKER PHONE RAY!"
"Baby!"
"RAY PUT ME ON THE SPEAKER!"

I clicked speaker and braced for Monroe.

"Hello?" Monroe said sweetly.
"Yes?" Melissa replied.
"Listen honey, I know my man is fine, but I'm not looking to share."
"Well you shouldn't have left him here for me!"

I cringed at Melissa. Why the hell would she say that.

"That's none of your business bitch!"
"Then don't be mad if I steal him!"
Monroe paused for a minute.

"Put my man on the phone." I sighed and took the phone off of speaker.
"Hello?" I said sweetly.
"NIGGA YOU BETTER HANDLE THAT SHIT! COME TO THIS PARK RIGHT NOW! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!"
"Alright dear."

She hung up quickly.
"I'm gonna go now," I told Melissa.
"Wait!"
"What?!"
"Have sex with me." What the-
"No!" I started to walk away.

"PLEASE!"
"What the hell is your problem!?"
"I need it!" She ran to me and grabbed my waist.

Oh I know what the fuck she's doing.

I grabbed her waist and leaned down to her, letting her kiss my neck.
"I knew you'd give in," she whispered.
I reached down, grabbing her ass.

I picked her up and put her on the hood of her car.
"A tow truck isn't coming is there?" I asked.
"No."
She started to kiss and bite my neck, slowly lifting my shirt up.
"Perfect."