Chapter 3 (unedited)

Warnings| Strong Language

Trigger Warnings| Sexual Assault
________________________________________

If anyone asks Pierson Kepler what he likes most about me, he will always say my eyes. He loves how unique they are. It is not  often you meet someone with two different eye colors. My left eye is brown, the other is blue. Its a genetic trait.

When Pierson and I first met, I wouldn't say it was love at first sight. The feelings just grew over time. Pierson was in the closet, questioning his sexuality but refused to label himself.  I made the first move, but once I kissed Pierson ,  he got aggressive. Threw me against the wall and clenched his fists.

I closed my eyes, as I tried to prepare myself for the first punch. However, Pierson's fist never made contact. After I waited a few seconds my eyes reopened and Pierson finally kissed me back. "You shouldn't feel ashamed" I whispered about to kiss him one more time.

But Pierson pulled away, then grabbed my wrist tightly. "Pierson..." I squealed.

I yanked my wrist out of his firm grip, it was red. His nail scratched my skin, which caused minor bleeding. With tears in my eyes I looked at Pierson, I said nothing as we stood in silence. "Don't kiss me again" He warned.

   No matter what Pierson said in the spar of the moment, he always switched up.  It became an endless circle, one day I would be chasing him. Then when Pierson got violent toward me I backed off, and he would chase me. Our relationship was strange, Pierson didn't call me his boyfriend. However,  anytime I was being friendly to other guys, he got jealous and with his jealousy; came rage.

There was one incident that almost scared me away for good. In  middle school I was talking to classmate, Owen Colem about our science project. I don't know what triggered Pierson, if it was me laughing or the fact that I was talking to Owen in the first place.  Pierson came out of nowhere, shoved Owen with so much force the back of Owen's head dented the lockers behind him. I screamed, horrified by what I just saw.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I shouted. 

"Asteryian" Pierson said, then cupped my face with his hands.

"NO, DON'T TOUCH ME" I yelled and jerked back. When I went to turn away from him, he grabbed my arm but I yanked it out of his grasp. I cried hysterially "YOU DO NOT OWN ME. YOU DO NOT CONTROL WHO I TALK TO. YOU DO NOT CONTROL WHO I CAN AND CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH"

   As Owen slid to the ground, blood smeared down with him. A crowd formed quickly, other  kids  stared in utter disbelief while they muttered.  The school nurse is alarmed by all of the commotion, she pushed her way through the crowded hallway and aided to Owen.
"I'm sorry..."  Pierson said.

"You're always sorry" I forced my way through the crowd and ran.

        It would be the last day I saw Pierson for a long time,  he  was expelled and transfered to another school.  Owen went to the hospital, he had fractured skull  but fortunately for Pierson,  didn't want to press any charges

      ~♡~

    It's been a month into the new school year already, I got use to my schedule within the third day.  On Saturday I work at a restraunt downtown, a popular sports bar called Reugreen. Always busy on the weekend, our place is packed, the wait time just went up to thirty minutes. I walk across the room wearing a tank-top and skinny jeans, purposely dressing scandalous to get more tips. "Are we all done over here?" I say, approaching one of my tables.