Chapter 16 (unedited)

Warnings| Strong Language, murder, and violence.
_________________________________________

\\ Astery's p.o.v\\

I sleep for what feels like forever, probably the best slumber I had in a long time. However, my sweet dreams are suddenly interrupted by kisses. I groan, rubbing my face against the pillows I rest on. "Wake up.." Mr. Daughtler says, pulling these curtains open. Bringing the sunlight into the room, its brightness is strong enough hurt my eyes when I finally open them. I stretch, sitting up in bed after a few minutes. "You okay?" Mr. Daughtler asks, closing the bedroom door. He then sits on the edge of the bed, "How does your head feel today?"

"Better" I tell him with a grin. Mr. Daughtler place his hands on my face, which are cold to the touch but I tolerate it. When leaving the bedroom I look around, realizing we are alone. Assuming these campers and other counselors are in the dinning hall, eating breakfast. I just get ready for the day, getting dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

    Mr. Daughtler looks through this binder, writing things down on every page inside. When noticing how concentrated Mr. Daughtler is, I try to be his distraction. I suddenly sit on Mr. Daughtler's lap, he looks at me with a smile and closes the binder.
"I love you.." I say.
"I love you too" He says.

    Mr. Daughtler places the binder back on the shelf, what he says next catches me off guard. "I think you should get plastic surgery" Mr. Daughtler mentions.

My mind immediately jumps to conclusions, "You don't like how I look?" I ask.

"No....no, it's not that at all" Mr. Daughtler explains, "You are cute as a a button..it's just-"

   He pause, after a silent minute he chooses to continue "We don't want people to interfere with our love, right?"

   Huh? What does one have to do with the other? "I don't understand".

Mr. Daughtler then says, "Do you want the police to find you? Do you want to return to the same place that broke you?'

"No" I say

"Do you never want to see me again? Because that is exactly what's going to happen" He speaks sternly.

   Why is he yelling at me? I get up from his lap, holding back tears I return to the bedroom. Mr. Daughtler follows behind me, he is quick to notice that I'm about to cry. He grabs my arm, pulling me close again. "Baby, no no I didn't mean to raise my voice. Okay?" He explains "I just don't want to lose you".

   I stare at him, then sit back down on his lap "I'm not going anywhere" I tell him.

    We kiss each other for awhile, I place my hands on his face. He switches positions, so I am laying underneath him. "I don't bottom" Mr. Daughtler states.

    The feeling of his body overtop of mine is enough to make me hard. How did I get so lucky? I watch as he strips my clothes, smiling once he starts to suck me off. I moan, resting my head a pillow. When Mr. Daughtler deep throats, he looks into my eyes "Aaah mmm" I moan even louder.

   We are in the moment, everything is hot and heavy until the door opens abruptly. Paige screams after catching a glimpse, I jump up from the bed and Mr. Daughtler on the floor. I grab my pile of clothes, covering up. Paige covers her eyes, but there is no point she already seen it all. "FUCK SAKE, PAIGE!" Mr. Daughtler stands, turning his aggression to Paige.

   Mr. Daughtler grabs her neck, once I get my pants back on I try pulling his hands off  "SYLAS STOP" I yell but he pushes me. I tumble backwards onto the floor, painfully watching him drag Paige out of the room by her pigtails. I hurry toward the door, but he closes it before I have a chance to escape. When trying to tug the door knob, the door doesn't budge. It is locked from the outside.
"SYLAS DON'T HURT HER!" I scream banging on the door with my fists.