Author's note |VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ|

Hi again! Wattpad deleted this book for "violating their policy" It has come to my attention that this book, may have been deleted because of the characters age gap. Due to there being a romantic sexual relationship between an adult and young teenager. Therefore, to prevent my book from being taken down again, I have to put 'ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ (even though that is not true) in the blurb and first chapter of Adama.

So this is my desprate attempt to republish it. Yeah, 5 hundred votes down the drain. Let's try to hit those numbers again. Please!! For anyone who showed support in the past, I would appreciate it if you could vote and comment.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, with that being said. Let's get into it♡
_________________________________________

'Adama' is labeled mature for strong language, statory rape and grooming. Every chapter will begin with warnings \ trigger warnings (if any). This book will also mention physical abuse, sexual assault, PTSD, child abuse, depression, bullying, molestation and self-harm. If you are sensitive to ANY of these topics, please do not continue on.

I don't edit my books until they are complete. Therefore, you might see a lot of grammar and\or puncation mistakes. With that being said, I kindly ask for your patience and understanding. Thank you for giving my book a chance. If you are back from reading it previously, welcome back.

However, if you are new. I hope you enjoy reading, Adama!!!

With love,
Aleesha