Chapter 6 (unedited)

Warnings| Strong Offensive Language.
_________________________________________

At school the next day Pierson approaches me at my locker, while I place my bookbag. I  grab my school supplies I give him a corner glance, refusing to look at him entirely. Today might be a new day but I'm still mad. I close my locker door, turning my back to him as I stroll to class. Out of nowhere Pierson moves infront, hugging me tight. "I was so worried yesterday...." Pierson says.

I unwrap his arms from my waist, "I'm sorry I scared you" I mumble, continuing up the hallway.

"Asteryian..wait" Pierson says suddenly grabbing my arm.

I face him and say nothing. "I'm sorry for yesterday, I was being disrespectful and you have every right to be mad at me" Pierson apologizes to my face, which is  more meaningful than a basic text message "If you want me to stay away from Hazel, I will. Just say it, and I'll do it"

I place a hand on his face, my thumb brushing his cheek bones "I don't want to sound like...that boyfriend, but honestly I don't feel comfortable with you being friends with her. Especially since she still has feelings for you"

Pierson nods, however continues to let me talk."I don't want you talking to her.." I add

"Okay..." Pierson says without argument.

I grin and we kiss, for awhile  we are in our own zone making out in the middle of the hallway. I hold his hand, heading to homeroom together.I take a direct pause near the water fountains, seeing Gregory. Gregory is finally back from his two day suspension, "How's your lip Astery?" He teases as we walk pass.

He's one to talk, my lip looks way better than his eye.  I laugh when I catch a glimpse of his left eye, which is bruised and swollen  "Looks better than your eye" I blurt, Pierson laughs.  We continue walking, passing other classrooms along the way. I then see Mr. Daughtler watching us from his room, it feels like he is staring deep into my soul, "Have a good day Asteryian" Mr. Daughtler says.

"You too" I say, Pierson suddenly tucks on my arm hard "Ow" I cry out.

~

\\\Time Skip\\\

"Jessica..!" I yell, the sound of my voice frightens her. I walk into the gymnasium during sixth period, though its study hall for me and gym time for her I need to get this over with. A group of kids are quick to seprate themselves from her, Pierson tries to talk some sense into me so I don't do something I will regret. However, my mind is already made up.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!?"

"What?" Jessica acts confused, putting her brown hair up in a ponytail "What are you talking about?"

"First you sexually assault me, then you cheat on me, then you call me a faggot online and now you told everybody I'm a virgin" I explain, announcing it loud enough for everybody to hear.

Everybody directs their attention to Jessica, mostly stunned by what they just heard.  Jessica smiles nervously, then pulls me to a corner so we can talk privately.  "Wait...what?" Jessica whispers sounding even more confused "I didn't tell anybody your a virgin"

    I want to believe her, but she lied about calling me a faggot on facebook live. She lied about being just friends with that guy, she slept with. I can't believe anything she says anymore. She is master manipulator, and a psychological liar. She lies so much, she actually believes her own lies.
"You really expect me to believe that? After everything you put me through. Why should I believe anything that comes out of  yout mouth?" I say firmly.

    Jessica rolls her eyes "OH, GET OVER IT ALREADY" She shouts.

Instantly peoples heads turn, all these attention is drawn back to us. Everybody is staring, being noisy. "What did you just say?" I ask firmly, giving her a chance take back those words.  Pierson glares at Jessica,  he charges toward her but I extend my arm in between them "...she's a girl, Pierson" I remind him,  letting out a deep exhale.
"I don't care!" Pierson says.