Chapter 13 (unedited)

Warnings| Strong Language, murder, and sexual violence.
_________________________________________

Astery's p.o.v~

I wake up with my seat reclined back, as I pull the knob for the seat to sit up. I glance at the window seeing that we are on a busy highway, stuck in traffic. The atmosphere is beautiful clear blue sky with the sun shining behind these mountains. I can see a deer hidden in the woods. "Where are we?" I yawn while rubbing my eyes.

Mr. Daughtler glances at the GPS, "Ohio, I think" He says, zooming into the map. I suddenly feel Mr. Daughtler stomp on the brakes, inches away from bumping the car infront of him. The driver infront of us,  sticks out his middle finger out the window. "Really?!" Mr. Daughtler nearly yells,  then put the car in park.
"Wait...what are you doing? Babe, what are you-" I say, watching him reach inside the glove compartment. Seconds later, he has a pistol in his hand.
"SYLAS NO....NO" I say, grabbing his wrist with both my hands.
"LET GO ASTERYIAN.." Mr. Daughtler yells, other cars are sounding their horns.

  "THIS IS RIDICULOUS, YOU ARE NOT KILLING ANYBODY OVER..." I yell, suddenly the gun goes off. Blasting a hole through the roof of the car, I look at the impact. Slowly releasing his wrist, he angrily jumps out of the car. I slouch in my car, closing my eyes so I don't see what transpires. I hear four loud gunshots.

These horrific screams of children, who just witnessed a murder. Mr. Daughtler gets back in the car, putting the car in drive. He swarves in and out of lanes,  speeding up the street. My hands grip the seat, fearful that we might get into or cause an accident.

\\\ Time Skip\\\

  In Wisconsin we stop at a hotel, we enter the building with our suitcases in hand. The clerk with long-curly white hair and a gotee greets us, "Hello..can I help you?" He says, his voice is raspy. Like he has been smoking cigarettes his entire life.
"A room for two please" Mr. Daughtler says, placing his debt card down on the counter.

    The clerk stares at Mr. Daughtler, like he knows him from somewhere. His awkward staring, prompts Mr. Daughtler to get aggressive. "HELLOOO A ROOM FOR TWO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" Mr. Daughtler yells.

    After paying we go on an elevator to up to level four, then walk around the halls for alittle bit. In search for room K600, finally once we find approach the door and open it. The place is small inside, with a king size bed. A couch up against the wall, with a television set plugged in. I peek in the bathroom, which very clastphobic. "Well....I don't know about you, but I need to take a nap, before we continue on with this journey" Mr. Daughtler lays on the bed, but I just stare at him. Shaking my head, still upset about what he had done when we were in Ohio.

The person he killed, infront of those kids. I cry silently, Mr. Daughtler notices and rolls his eyes "Oh for godsake...what?!" He says angrily.

"You killed someone, right infront of me. And you expect me, to sleep in the same bed as you" I say.
       Mr. Daughtler stands up, he looks down at me. His height is very intimidating. I shake my head, staring up at him. Mr. Daughtler rests his hand on my cheek, I can feel his bloody fingers on my skin "So, you don't wanna make love to me?" He asks.

Make love with.....a murderer? Mr. Daughtler grabs me by the neck, then pushes me down on the bed. I lay flat about to touch him but then, Mr. Daughtler pins my arms above my head. "Don't move" He says, sliding my shirt off halfway. Then using it to cover my eyes. I suddenly feel something cold tighten around my wrists, causing them to lock together.
"You've been a very bad boy..lately" He whispers,

I smile "Then punish me"

         I feel my pants being take off. His tongue moving down my stomach slowly, we  then kiss. As he slides inside of me, I moan; the feeling of his body ontop of mine is enough make me hard. "Aah....f-" I moan.