Chapter 11(unedited)

Warning| Strong Language
________________________________________

(Pierson's p.o.v)

  "These are serious accusations..." Prinicpal Loveton tells me after I explain to him, what is going on. The news sounds crazy, probably even hard to believe. I'm probably the last person he would choose to believe,  because in his eyes I've had it out for Mr. Daughtler from the very beginning. Roberto sits in the corner, at a table he tries not to be apart of the conversation. However, that soon changes when Principal Loveton stands up from his desk and joins Roberto.
"Roberto" Prinicpal Loveton says, but Roberto keeps his head down avoiding eye contact. "Look at me.." He demands. Finally Roberto looks up at the prinicpal, he seems nervous.  Then Loveton asks the million dollar question, "Is it true? Did Astery tell you he is having sex with Mr. Daughtler?"

Roberto brings his lips together, taking a deep breath while he thinks about how to answer. I stare at him, hopeful he will make the right decision. Finally after a few seconds of silence, he says "Yes sir".

      With the information Principal Loveton is given, he has no choice but to open an investigation into the matter. These allegations are serious and cannot be ignore. However, without any evidence Prinicpal Loveton can't promise the situation will be taken care of. I walk out of the principals office with a weight off my shoulder, but I'm not thrilled by the thought of nothing being done about this. Prinicpal Loveton is right,  without evidence it's just he said, she said.

I continue walking with Roberto, however I can't think straight knowing Astery is not being safe. "We need to get some evidence" I blurt out, these hallways are cluttered but I doubt anybody can hear me over these loud chatter. And even if they do, I doubt they know what I'm talking about.

"How?" Roberto asks.
I glance around then grab Roberto's arm and drag him to the boys bathroom nearby.  "Plant a camera, voice recorder. Something. I'm sure we can find a camera disguised as a regular, everyday object" I explain " Or a small camera, we can hide on the wall"

Roberto smiles at the idea, "My cousin has some spy gear, I can check with her"

"Good idea......" I say, opening the bathroom door about to walk out. But then I back up alittle and look at Roberto "Hey Roberto".

Roberto looks at me with a blank expression, "Yeah?"

I smile "Thanks!"

Roberto nods "No problem" .

~Astery's p.o.v~

\\\Time Skip\\\\

    Half the day I tried not to be alone with Mr. Daughtler, avoiding him as much as I can. His outburst yesterday frightened me, it's concerning to know what very little things can set him off. After lunch I walk down the hallway heading to my locker, when suddenly someone pulls me into a room. These lights turn on, I stare at Mr. Daughtler while he is covering my mouth. "Your behavior lately, has been unacceptable" He says firmly "And I don't like it".

I push him away, trying to open the door but he shoves me against the wall again "Sylas stop" I tell him
"Do you not love me anymore? Is that it?" Mr. Daughtler asks.

"You scared me yesterday..." I yell, he finally backs away "You freaked out...because I told you no, for the first time"

"I'm sorry-" He starts to say
"Is this how it's going to be? Anytime I say no to sex, your throw a tantrum?" I continue yelling.

"No.." Mr. Daughtler says, shaking his head "Of course not"

          I'm starting to think that all he wants from me is sex. To him, I am just this body he can play with "Is that all I am to you? Toy you can play with when your bored?" I ask.