Chapter 12*

Edited 9th Feb 2016
Levi's POV:

She's gone. She's gone and Cameron is in a coma. Perfect.

I looked out of the window that stood at the end of the hall where she had been taken. How could I let this happen. I should have made sure she was safe before going to fight. My warriors could've handled it. But no. I just had to be the hero and save my pack not my mate. I am a horrible person. Who am I kidding? I can't even protect my own mate. What else can I do? I sent out over 500 Warriors to search for her and had five of our best trackers to search in and around the Pack House as well as around the neighbouring packs. Erie is with Cameron and refuses to leave his side. My mom and dad are already away on a business trip and can't exactly make them come back right now. Her parents are dead. No more options.

I walked out of the pack house and ran all the way to Celeste's old house. Bursting through the door, I sniffed for her sent but everything just smelt like blood. I turned over the bodies of her parents and brother.

"This isn't Tyler..." Tyler; he took her!

'Everyone listen up! I found out who Celeste has been taken by. I need you all on the pack grounds in five minutes!'

I stormed out of the house and towards the pack grounds. The pack grounds was a small area near the Packhouse that was like a park. There was a climbing frame, a Fountain, benches and even a flower bed. When I got there every one including the Warriors, trackers, Erie, my mom and my dad were stood there, all stood anxious to find out who took their precious Luna. I was surprised to see my mom and dad because like I said, they were away on a business trip.

"I went to Celeste's house and discovered that the body of Tyler, wasn't actually Tyler but some random pack member." Everyone gasped.

"So you're saying Tyler faked his own death to kidnap his own sister?" Erie croaked out. Her eyes were red from crying and she looked pale and fragile, as if she could break at any moment.

"Yes, but I have a feeling they aren't related at all, I mean they don't look anything like each other. It's possible he is using her for mating because she is the Silver Wolf."

"How dare he!" My father growled. Yes, how dare he. He was there when she was is a coma and he knew that I love Celeste; that I would do anything for her. Yet, he still took her.

Tyler Smith-if that's even your real name- you  must have a death wish kidnapping my mate.

Celeste's POV:
I woke up to the sound of rattling chains. I scrambled through my brain, in search of of what happened. Whoever was rattling the chains must have sensed I was awake.

"Ah, you're finally awake. I'll get the Alpha. Don't move." Really? You tie me up and then tell me not to move.

"Celessy-Wessy!" Oh no...

"Tyler..." My voice came out in something just above a whisper but thanks to his werewolf senses, he could hear it.

"Yes darling, now, let's get you out of these chains. These weren't my orders." So he's the Alpha?

"Why'd you take me?" My voice was laced with sadness.

"Sweetie, I need you to bear our pups, of course!" I looked at him with horror and disgust. I'm his sister!

"Oh don't worry I'm not your real brother. I'll have to explain later." He said as if he could read my thoughts. I tried to mind link Levi but it was no use. Using all of my strength, silver wolf strength included, I managed to send one word.

'Help'

-----------------------------
Cupquakey💕