Chapter 16*

Edited: 14th Feb 2016
Tyler's POV:

She was finally mine!

Getting Celeste to agree to bear my children would be next to impossible, so she left me no choice.

My child will be the strongest werewolf that has ever existed! He or she will once again lead the most powerful pack in the universe!

As soon as I told her what I wanted from her, I saw her sway a little and her pulse quickened along with her breathing. This had happened before, when we were little, but I thought she had stopped having them.

When we were little, when someone told her really bad news, this would happen and we didn't know what it was. I was finally able to get her to the pack doctor just before she had one and found out they were panic attacks. I used to always worry about her when we were younger but as we grew, I realised she was one of the reasons that my pack was destroyed. I lost everything; my parents, family, future. She was the pack's little princess but I changed that.

We were all close as a family but I got a witch to put a curse on Celestica so she would become the pack runt. The witch was a connection from my old pack so she owed me.

Of course, this was all before she doing out she was the silver wolf.

I was starting to think that the silver wolf wasn't even in her pack but she obviously proved us all wrong.

I picked Celeste up gently and carried her to one of the guest rooms. I didn't want to hurt her or pressure her into anything just yet. I mean, I still care about her.

The full moon is in two days and because Celeste is so strong, normal methods to stop mating won't work on her and she might loose control since Levi hasn't marked her yet. It's been a few months since they met each other so it makes sense that he would mark her but he hasn't. Their connection isn't as strong so Celeste won't keep her her control and I won't stop her.

I looked over her as she slept. Her golden hair was sprawled out in a halo shape above her head on the pillow and her lips were parted in the perfect way. Oh goddess. I was starting to loose my control now. I left the room before I did anything and made sure not to wake her yet. If I did, her wolf will have taken over and attacked us all.

I heard a bowl in the distance and knew Levi was near.

You have two days, Alpha.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I remember I wrote this on my birthday. (That was the worst birthday of my life)