Chapter - 4

___________

Faith's POV

"Wake up!" A deep voice said shaking me.

"No! Leave me alone you fucking douche bag!" I yelled covering my head with my pillow.

"Good morning to you too. Now get up, I'm taking you shopping." He said sitting next to me.

"I'll pass."

"Don't make me get a spray bottle." He said bouncing on the bed. I tried to ignore it, but by this time me was jumping on the bed and chanting 'get up.'

"Fine. I'm up." I said sitting up with a sharp pain in my side.

"Fuck!" I screamed. It hurts so bad! I can't handle this pain. I immediately laid back down and wiped the tears that were lightly sliding down my warm cheeks. I looked up at Justin who was by my side in seconds.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

"Ok?! OK?! Really Justin?! No I'm not ok! You beat the shit out of me! I have a huge gash on my side! So you tell me, do I look ok?!" I screamed.

"No you don't. C'mon I'll help you." He said lifting me up and gently standing me on the floor. "C'mon let's go take a shower." He said walking to the bathroom.

"I am not taking a shower with you so can go fuck yourself." I replied.

"Very funny. Now come in here and take a shower. I will stay outside the shower and wait for you."

"Whatever." I said limping my way into the bathroom. It even hurt to walk. Hopefully it stops hurting soon.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:57."

"Ok." I said as I started taking off my bra. I was facing away from him so he could see anything. I could still feel his eyes on me. "Hello! I'm changing here. Stop being a pervert and stop staring at me!" I snapped.

"I can't help myself." He smirked.

"I don't see how you can't considering that I'm ugly as fuck. I don't see why you could you kidnapped me when you could have done a lot better." I said as I took off the boxers.

I took a look at Justin before jumping in the shower and turning on the water. He looked shocked and confused. Like he couldn't believe the words he was hearing. I've been told all my life. I just never said anything because I've always been the shy girl at school. I was always too afraid to stand up for myself.

* * *

After shower

"You shouldn't think so low of yourself. You are gorgeous. And nothing less." He said. I had just finished washing my hair and body and got on the clothes Justin had got for me (white joggers, black shirt, his Calvin Klein's, and black Supras.)

"Justin. It's hard to believe something totally different than what you've been told all your life."

"Who told you you were ugly?" He asked.

"My siblings and their friends."

"That's all?"

"Yes." I said letting out a long sigh. I honestly saw his point. Just because a few people say something bad about you doesn't mean its true. Today all people do is bring others down.

"Your gorgeous and I'm going to make you believe that. Now come on let's go shopping." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out to his car.

"Justin. I don't need a pity party. Just stop. You're making me feel like am attention-whore."