Chapter - 1

YES I KNOW THERE MAY BE SOME SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THIS AND Claimed by Justinsavenger BUT IT DOES CHANGE A LOT LATER ON!
😭So am begging you, please do not comment hate without reading farther on. I wrote this when I was like 11, so please be open-minded.

Faith's POV (Point of view)

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I yelled rushing out of the house. "I'm off to work!" I said finally making it outside.

I was currently running outside to my car trying to dodge the bullets of rain falling from the sky. It's 5:46pm and it's been raining for about an hour now. I pulled up to the small Cafe about five blocks away from my house and ran inside.

"Hey." I said to my friend Emily as I clocked in and walked to the cash register.

"Hey." She smiled.

"So how'd the date go with Jake?" I asked.

"Good." She said. "I'll text you more details later, I was just about to clock out and go home." She said giving me a hug and walking out.

I waved goodbye just as one of my coworkers Tiffany walked in.

"Hey!"

I smiled back at her as a clipped my magnetic name tag to my shirt. Tiffany and I are the only people in the whole store, which I don't necessarily dislike, she's a good friend and I'd rather have her with me than be alone.

"Hey, you weren't at school today? Where were you?" I asked, attempting to start a conversation.

She shrugged. "I woke up late so I decided to stay home."

"Cool."

It was quiet for a moment, while we stood behind the cold tan counter. Both of our heads snapped up when the bell to the door went off and voices filled the silence. Quite a few people walked in, but it was always like this around 7:00 o'clock.

"How may I help you?" I asked one of the women who was first in line. Half of the large group went to Tiffany's register, while the other half went to mine. I looked behind the woman in front of me, seeing that I had about six more people in line.

"A large caramel mocha please, extra cream."

"Alright. That'll be $3.46 and I will call you when your order is ready." I replied while handing the woman her receipt.

I quickly made her drink. I held the large cup in my hand and filled it with the fresh coffee. Once the cup was full I squirted some caramel syrup into the hot liquid  and added whipped cream to it before drizzling more caramel onto the drink and adding a straw and lid.

After I called her number she walked up and grabbed her drink as I continued taking peoples orders.

After twenty or twenty five minutes later we finished taking everyone's orders and each customer was now sitting around the Café mingling with their friends and family.

"What time is it?" Tiffany asked.

My iPhone shone bright in my face as I clicked the power button. 7:33pm showed up on the screen. Tiffany nodded when I flashed my screen to her.