Chapter - 25

Sorry shorter chapter! I didn't wanna cram everything in Chapter24.

😘VOTE😘

Song(s) for this chapter:

I would - Justin Bieber

Be Alright - Justin Bieber
__________

~Faith's POV~

"Here." He smiled. A gasp fell from my lips as I slowly took the phone from his hand. My heart beats began to accelerate as I continued to stare at the phone.

"If they ask where you are, don't tell them. If they ask for any names simply tell them that you can't give away that kind of information and tell them that this phone cannot be tracked, and most of all, let them know that you're okay. Alright?" He said, a stern tone in his voice.

"Alright." I whispered. He kissed my cheek before letting me he would be downstairs if I needed him. I nodded as he walked out of the room.

* * *

~Justin's POV~

A gasp fell from Faith's lips as I handed her my phone. Nervousness ran through my body as she slowly took the metal device from my finger tips. My heart pounded at an accelerating rate.

"If they ask where you are, don't tell them. If they ask for any names simply tell them that you can't give away that kind of information and tell them that this phone cannot be tracked, and most of all, let them know that you're okay. Alright?" I said, a sternness in my voice. I needed her to know that I was serious. If she gives away any information we could be in big trouble.

"Alright." She whispered.

I kissed her cheek before turning around and walking to the door after I let her know I'd be down stairs if she needed me.

I slowly made my way down the long stair case and into the large area next to the stairs where everyone was dancing. Purple cups, forks, spoons, paper plates, and trash was everywhere.

"Fucking pigs." I mumbled.

I grabbed a few trash bags from a small closet in the kitchen where I kept my cleaning supplies and began picking up the garbage that those filthy pigs decided not to pick up. Today took me a lot of strength. So many people pissed me off in the slightest ways. I wanted to snap so many necks today, but today was my baby's day and I wasn't about to do something like that and ruin our day.

I ended the party earlier than I'd expected, but Faith and I were up and moving all day today, so we are drained.

After I picked up a fair amount of garbage from inside the house, I threw my hoodie over my head and picked up some more out back. After I filled up another garbage bag I took them out.

"Holy hell." I said as I plopped myself on the large sofa after wiping it off.

I'd warned everybody that if any of my furniture got ruined that I would slit their fucking throats, and it worked. Nothing was ruined. No drinks were spilled either. Just empty cups everywhere, but I'll probably pay someone to clean the rest tomorrow.

I let out a long sigh as I relaxed into the sofa.

* * *

~Faith's POV~

After Justin walked out of the room I slowly made my way over to the large bed. I stared down at the phone in my shaky hands. This was happening. This was really happening.

So many emotions were rushing through my body, happiness, sadness, anger, and a bit of fear. I just couldn't seem to keep up with all of them. I slowly dialed the number that I'd remembered by heart. I slowly placed the phone to my ear and waited for someone to pick up.