Chapter - 50

🌊VOTE🌊

2U is fucking lit guys. So is Time For Bed. 😭🔥

___________________________

~Faith's POV~

The sun shone brightly through the window the next morning. My head lied on Justin's chest, the sound of his hear beat filling my ears. I sighed and looked up at his gorgeous features as he slept.

I placed my head back on his chest, pressing my lips to his peck. It felt so much better to be home with him, not in a fucking tiny hospital bed. Justin's arms wrapped tighter around me as he buried his face in my neck.

"Good morning princess." He said, pressing his lips to my neck.

"Good morning baby." I greet back.

"I missed this bed."

I nod against his chest. "Me too."

Within the next hour we were out of the shower, dressed, and now on our way to the warehouse. I watched as Justin drove.

"Does that wound not hurt?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles. "I'm fine princess."

I nod and sit back in my seat as I slide my hand into his. Before I realize it we are in the parking lot of his warehouse. He steps out and opens my door for me. I unbuckle my seat belt but don't move.

"Coming?"

"I didn't get a kiss this morning." I say.

He chuckles and leans in the car. He presses his lips against mine and I gladly kiss back. When we pull away I place a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." I say.

A large smile spreads across his face as he takes my hand. "I love you too princess."

The brisk air attacked us as we quickly made our way to the warehouse. As soon as we walked in I heard a female voice.

"Glad to have you back Mr. Bieber." said Justin's receptionist.

"Glad to be back thank you." Justin said back as we walked down the new hallway. Since the bombing they had to reconstruct a lot of stuff in the building.

"Damn did the Justin Bieber actually say thank you?" I gasp.

He jokingly rolls his eyes and pulled me into the elevator with him. He pulled me so my back was against his chest, then kissed my neck. A million butterflies filled my stomach as he did so. A smile crawled onto my lips and just then the elevator door opened and we both stepped out.

"Everyone is going to be so happy to see you." I say.

Justin nods and wraps his right arm around my shoulder. I place my hand around his waist as we walk in the room. Each head turned and immediately tons of gang members came up to tell Justin they were glad he was back and shook his hand.

"Everyone find your seats!" said Justin, his voice booming throughout the room.

I follow him to the head of the table and he tried to pull me into his lap. I hesitate, I didn't want to hurt his wound, although it's almost healed. I sigh and sit carefully onto his lap.

"Well. I don't know where to start off exactly." Justin chuckles a cute chuckle.

"Revenge?" Someone said.

Justin's eyes grew slightly dark. "Ooohhh yes." He growled. I patted his chest once, he looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Before we get into that, has anyone found out any information while I was...... gone?"