Chapter - 10

Faith's POV

I woke up with my face covered in the soft, white blanket. I slept better than I figured I would and I slept pretty much all day yesterday. I didn't bother getting up. If I got out that ugly ass douche bag would come at me again.

"Get out here and eat some breakfast!" Jacob said, scaring the fuck out of me as he banged his fist on the door.

I stayed silent. My breath hitched in my chest as I waited for any further sounds.

"Get out here! I know you're in there. I have cameras set up in every room. Look to you're left in the corner of the room, sweetheart."

I looked where he told me to and sure enough the camera was there. It was a small, white camera. No wonder I didn't see it when I first came in. It blended in with everything else in this god damn room. I flipped the camera off with both of my hands with a dirty glare.

Like that's gonna go anything.

"Very funny. Now get your ass out here."

"Leave me alone you gay ass stalker! Just wait until, Justin finds out! You'll be dead in a matter of seconds!" I shouted. I sure as fuck don't like, Justin, but I definitely like him more than this bitch.

"I'm trying to be nice to you! You're lucky I even offered to feed your ass!"

"Nice?!" I said laughing. "You tried to fucking rape me not even twenty-four fucking hours ago! And now you're trying to be nice? You're fucking crazy. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You know what? You can starve to death! And you're poor, Justin can't do shit!"

At this point I was standing right in front of the side-tables.

"Really?! He can't do shit?! If he can't do shit then how come he is the Gang leader instead of you?! Tell me that!" I felt pathetic screaming at him through a door, but if I were to open that door, I'd be screwed.

There wasn't another word that fell from his mouth. The sound of his feet faded off, and I walked away from the door.

"That's right, bitch." I spoke out loud, even though he couldn't hear me.

I plopped myself on the bed. There was nothing to do. And no way I could escape. I guess the only option left was to sit and wait.

* * * * * *

Justin's POV

My 3:00 am alarm went off and I instantly woke up.

It was hard for me to sleep without, Faith's small body next to mine. It's always cute when she tries to pull away from me every night, but I just pull her closer.

I forced myself out of bed and to my closet. I pulled out the all black clothing that I assigned the entire gang that was going to wear contains black jogger-like pants, a black long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black beanie.

 I pulled out the all black clothing that I assigned the entire gang that was going to wear contains black jogger-like pants, a black long sleeve shirt, black gloves, and a black beanie