Chapter - 12

Read authors note at end plz!!😍😘😚😏

Justin's POV

"Now, its time to end this bastard once and for all." I said as I made my way down the long side walk, and to my car.

After I got in my car and put the key in the ignition I slowly pulled out of the drive way and down the street. I decided to take the long way to the warehouse.

I reached underneath my seat and pulled out a small rectangular box of cigarettes. As I pulled out one of the small white and orange sticks and placed it between my lips and then lit it with my black lighter.

I never really smoked. Only when I was either really anxious or angry.

I inhaled the smoke and blew it out threw the corner of my mouth. After a few drags my car was filled with smoke.

I finally pulled up to the warehouse and cracked a window so the smoke would clear. After locking the doors I took my time getting to the door.

"Hello, Mr. Bieber." One of the ladies at the front counter greeted.

I walked past without saying a word and made my way down the long hallway.

"Justin." Michael called.

"Michael. Where's Aaron?" I asked as I met him down the hallway.

"He is in the basement. We fed him this morning, but he is still in the same room he was in before."

"Okay."

We both walked past each other and to our desired places.

"Let me have a moment with Mr. Sanders. If you don't mind." I said to the men who were watching over Aaron.

They both nodded in response and left me in the room.

When I walked into the room he was slouched over in the chair that some of my men had tied him to.

As soon as I saw him my blood boiled. All I could see was red.

"Aaron... Aaron... Aaron." I said. He stirred a bit and then woke up.

As soon as he opened his eyes I lunged my body forward and hit him as hard as I could right in his jaw.

He turned his body to his left and spit out blood along with a few teeth.

"Why did you hurt her?!" I shouted as I hit him again.

"What are you talking about?!" He shouted as he flinched away from me.

"You know exactly who I am talking about." I said threw clenched teeth.

"No bro. I don't!" He said.

"Let me refresh your memory." I said as slammed my fist into his stomach. "About two weeks ago your friend Ryan Davis brought you a gorgeous young woman. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Nice tan body. A very, very beautiful young lady."

His eyes widened and his eyes filled with even more fear than there already was.

"I'm sorry, man. I didn't know she was yours. If I would of known.- " He said before I lifted my foot and kicked him right in the groin. The chair flipped back and he groaned in pain.

I walked over to him, picked up the chair, with him in it. And threw it up against the wall.

The chair broke into pieces against the wall and I smiled I victory. I was surprised I could do that. I didn't think I had the strength to do that, but on the other hand, that guy is pretty light.