Chapter - 28

Song(s) for this chapter:

If It Ain't Love - Jason Derulo
_____________________

1½ month later. July 1st.

~Faith's POV~

"Can I go?" I asked.

"I don't know." Justin sighed.

"Clarissa, Jade, Vanessa, Emma and Julianne want me to go get our nails done with them. It's not like I'm going to go anywhere. I'm sure we'll go to the salon next to the mall."

"You all are planning an escape aren't you?" He teased.

"No we aren't. Just let me have fun for once." I whined as I tossed myself on the king size bed. "I only get to see them at meetings and shit, they're like the only friends I have since I can't see Meilyn anymore."

"Now you're for sure not going. Ladies don't curse." He teased as he lied next to me.

I groaned as he pulled me next to him. I placed the palms of my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling as I thought about how to reply.

"Please?" I begged.

"No."

"Please?" I begged again as I got up and sat on his waist.

"Oooh. I like this position." He smirked as he grabbed my hips and pressed me down on him.

I scooted up so I was on his lower stomach before speaking. "You're the one who said you were going to try to trust me more."

"I know, but I want you here to cuddle with me."

"Jusstinn." I whine again.

I don't see the problem in me going. I haven't ran in awhile because nothing really bad has happened. So he should cut me some slack and let an 18 year old have fun.

"Faiiiith." He mocked.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his chest. I'm tired of being stuck in this damn house all the time, I mean... sure. He has a bowling room, screening room, pool, hot tub, and all that, but it eventually gets old.

I began placing kisses up his chest and on his jawline. He moaned when I bit his earlobe. I then moved from his earlobe to his lips. He immediately kissed back when I planted my lips on his.

"Can I go?" I whispered as I moved back to his neck. I left more small kisses until he replied.

"You tricked me."

"Ugh. Please Justin? I won't do anything I'm not supposed to. I'm just so tired of being in your house all the time. It gets boring."

"What's wrong with staying here and cuddling me?" He teased.

"You're so stubborn."

"You can go. I was just giving you a hard time."

"Yay! Thank you for not making me stay in the damn house all day." I laughed as I tried to get off of him.

"You can still cuddle me for now. We don't have anything to do right now."

"But I have to take a shower and get ready. They said they're coming at one and it's 12:01." I said as I looked at the watch on his wrist.

"Fine." He said releasing me.

I quickly got up and went to go to my closet, but was pulled back again.

"You can only go on one condition."

I let out a groan, "What's that?"

"You have to shower with me."