Chapter - 5

Trust me, it'll get better. This is only the BEGINNING!😘

Faith's POV

"Get back here you little bitch!" Justin yelled.

I took a sharp left and down an alley and hid behind a huge tree that had fallen.

"Baby, I know you're around here somewhere come out now and your punishment won't be as bad as I'm planning."

I held my breath when I heard his footsteps coming closer. He looked even more frightening in the night.

My face hit the hard rocks as I was dragged down the alley by my hair.

"Let! Me! Go!" I screamed. I clawed my nails into his calf and punched him as hard as I could in the groin.

"You bitch!" He bent over with groans of pain.

I turned around and ran towards my house. Justin still wasn't running after me, so it gave me more time to get away.

"Th-there it is." I breathed out. I ran up to the door and knocked anxiously.

I let all of the tears I'd been holding in flow out.

"Mom?! I've missed you so much!" I wrapped her in a bear hug -which she didn't return."Mom? What's wrong? You okay?"

"No! I'm not okay! You left us for a criminal! How could you do this? We never did anything wrong to you!"

"He took me! I didn't have a choice! I tried to escape and he found me and punished me! If it were up to me I would come back right away but its not my choice! It's not like I didn't try to get away!"

"Don't comeback. Ever." She said. She slammed the door in my face without another word.

Why? Why does she think that? She's got it all wrong. I sat down on the steps and buried my face in my knees.

"There you are. You're gonna regret leaving." Justin said coming toward me. He had an evil grin on his face. I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"No Justin. Please. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see my mom." I sobbed.

"Sorry isn't going to help you now."

*********************

I shot up in bed with beams of sweat on my forehead. Justin's arms were around me in an instant.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Don't touch me. Get away from me! It was just nightmare." I said pushing him away.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Don't act like you care. You don't. I'm just a little sex slave to you."

"What? No you're not! I love you so much, Faith! Can't you see that?! I would do anything for you!" He yelled.

"Then let me go!"

"Kitten, I can't let you go." He said wrapping me in his arms.

"Get away from me." I said punching his chest. It obviously didn't hurt him but it did piss him off.

"Listen here, lose the fucking attitude or I will punish you. I'm the one in charge here. Not you. I own you, bitch."

I couldn't reply to him. I had nothing to say. If I did say something I would get punished and the cut on my side still hurts. Luckily it wasn't deep enough to need stitches or leave a scar. It should heal in the next couple of days.