Chapter - 27

Do you like the new book cover??😄😄
NEW SNAPCHAT FOR MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT! READ AUTHORS NOTE TO FIND OUT! I add back.

Song(s) for this chapter:

Cold Water - Major Lazer ft Justin Bieber & MØ
_____________________

~Faith's POV~

"No Justin. You're not showering with me. So leave me alone." I laughed as I tried to close the bathroom door, but of course, Justin is 3x stronger than I am and opened it.

"Yes I am. I have to make sure you don't drown."

"You are dumb as hell if you think I'm going to drown. I'm 18, not 3." I said as he took of his shirt.

I quickly grabbed all of the clothes I'd brought to the bathroom and ran out of the bedroom and down the hall. Justin was hot on my heels, but I was just fast enough to get in one of the guest bedrooms and lock the door.

"Faiiiith." He whined.

"Jusstinn."

"Open the door. I want to shower with you."

"No. There's another shower." I said as I turned on the water in the shower.

"Baby." He whined again.

"Oh no. Justin help me. I'm drowning!" I joked.

"Come on baby. Open the door." He whined again.

I quickly took off the shirt I was wearing, followed my undergarments. The warm water pulled me into it's embrace as I stepped into the shower. It wasn't a rain shower like Justin's is, but it was good enough.

I scrubbed the soapy suds out of my hair as I finished shampooing it. I did the same with the conditioner and then washed my body. Once I was finished I hopped out of the shower and dried my body with a light blue towel. I placed my pink skinny jeans over my legs after putting on my baby blue, lace undergarments. I pulled my head through the soft, white shirt and walked to the mirror.

The brush ran smoothly through my hair as I decided to blow dry it today. I quickly brushed my teeth since Justin and I have already eaten breakfast. Before I left the guest bathroom I put my white socks on my feet and then my white Vans.

"You take for fucking ever." Justin groaned as I opened the bathroom door. I jumped as I saw him sitting on the bed.

"How did you get in here?" I asked, placing a hand over my heart.

He lifted up a metal piece before speaking. "I have a key." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room, with Justin close behind. He quickly took a shower and came out dressed in a pair of jeans and a navy blue shirt.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked as he lead me out to his garage.

"I told you yesterday that I would let you drive your cars today didn't I?" He asked.

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot." I smiled.

"Which one do you want to drive first?" He asked as he held up the keys to each car.

I decided to go for the black and purple Lamborghini first. He handed me the key and we both walked over to the car. I slowly put the key in the ignition and the car roared to life.

"It feels so weird seeing you in the passenger seat." I laughed as I looked over at him.

"It feels weird seeing you in the drivers seat." He laughed with me.