Chapter - 33

😘Vote if you love Justin Bieber (Daddy)😘
If you have a song that you want me to put at the beginning of the book comment on this line.

In case you're confused Faith's last name is said like Mitchell, but I hate the look of it like that so I went with Michaels.
____________________

~Justin's POV~

I released a heavy yawn while the sun shone in trough the window. A smile formed on my face when I looked down at the small body in my arms. Her face was buried in the white pillows, her hand slightly under her face. My left arm remained around Faith's waist while my right moved the hair off of her face. I placed a soft kiss on her temple. She moved a bit as I moved my kisses down to her neck planting one after another. I paused a bit when I saw her eyes slowly slide open, but continued after. A grin formed on my lips when she released a small moan.

"Justin stop." She moaned, shaking me away.

"I know you want me." I teased, doing as she wished. My lips met her jawline once more before burying my face in her neck.

"No. I don't want you like that." She laughed.

"Yes you do. Who the fuck doesn't?"

"I don't." She giggled.

"Baby, don't giggle like that. It turns me on." I moaned.

"Everything turns you on." She giggled again before sliding out of bed.

I quickly got out of bed and followed her to her closet. My arms wrapped around her waist as she pulled a shirt from inside. 

"Justin let me go." Faith whined, attempting to pry my arms off of her.

"No."

"I need to shower."

"Well I'm showering with you." I said, placing a kiss to her cheek.

Faith let out a groan, but replied with a nod. We then walked to the large bathroom, I turned on the water as soon as we got in the bathroom so we wouldn't have to when we got in the shower. When we got in I looked in the mirror, almost forgetting that I shaved my head a couple days ago. I laughed at myself and leaned myself against the wall next to the bathroom door.

I watched as Faith peeled the clothes off of her body, admiring every little feature. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I couldn't help but bite my lips as she pulled her panties down her long, tan legs.

"It's rude to stare." She said.

"It's not staring princess. It's admiring." I replied, my eyes never leaving her body.

Faith rolled her eyes before she stepped into the rain shower, giving me a better look at her backside. I stepped in after taking off my boxers, the water instantly soaking my body.

After scrubbing the shampoo and conditioner into my hair, then rinsing it I washed my body and waited until Faith was done.

I took a step toward her and placed my hands on her hips. Her bare back pressed against my bare chest as I placed kisses on her neck. My dick pressed against her lower back since my tall figure beats her small one. A gasp fell from her lips, causing me to smirk.

"I'm finished." She said, shaking away from me.

I followed as she stepped out of the shower. Faith thanked me when I wrapped a towel around her tiny body, I then wrapped another towel around my waist and walked to my closet. I tugged a pair of jeans up my legs and a white V-neck over my head. I shrugged a black hoodie on my shoulders. On the shoulders of the hoodie were a few holes. It's weird, but I like it, and it looked good on me. I decided that I would wear one of my hats, so I grabbed one from my drawer and tossed it on my head, the tossed the hood of my hoodie over it. (Pic above)