Chapter - 3

~Faith's POV~

I woke up to my ear burning like crazy and my heart beating at 100 miles per hour. Today, today is the day I escape. I really hope it goes well. I tried to get out of Justin's arms but every time I moved he only held me tighter.

"Justin." I said lightly tapping his cheek. "Justin." I repeated.

"Huh?" He mumbled.

"Can you let me go? I need a shower." I asked looking up at him. He still had his eyes closed so I didn't know if he was listening.

"Ya, okay." He said letting me go.

I slowly got out of the bed, got the clothes I was wearing yesterday, and walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on and walked to the window. I heard Justin move around in bed and I immediately knew that just the shower wasn't enough noise for me to jump out the window. I took off the shirt I was wearing and slowly walked out of the bathroom. I took the shirt off so that way he will actually think I'm getting in the shower.

"Justin." I said sitting on his lap even though he was asleep.

"Yes baby?" He asked still not opening his eyes.

"Can I have your phone so I can listen to music?"

"Why?"

"Because music calms me." I lied.

"Okay." He said now opening his eyes, grabbing his phone off the charger and staring directly at my chest before handing it to me along with his Dr.Dre pill. "You look sexy babe." He smirked biting his bottom lip.

"I was about to get in the shower when I decided I needed music, don't be a perv." I laughed covering my chest with my arms. I was only in my bra and boxers.

"You still look sexy. Now go take a shower." He laughed with me.

I replied with a nod and walked back to the bathroom. I put the shirt back on along with the jeans and shoes and put the phone on Pandora. It was no use trying to call anyone because Justin programmed it to where it scans my finger prints and takes me to an account that you can't call or text on. You can't get on any social media at all either. I turned the pill all the way up and opened the window.

I sat there on the window pane as I looked down at the ground. It was a pretty big height but I was getting out of this hell hole. I turned around, grabbed the window pane, and let my feet dangle a little before letting go and my feet hitting the ground. I sighed in relief and continued on. Their was like a huge wire fence in his back yard so I had to climb that first. When I got down from the fence as soon as my feet hit the asphalt I immediately took off running down the road. I turned left on a road that lead through the woods and began running through all of the plants and trees leading me farther and farther into the woods.

* * *

I must have been running for like 2-3 hours by now. To be honest, I don't even know where I'm going. I panicked when I heard several of footsteps behind me and barks of dogs behind me.

Still running, I took a glimpse behind me to see 4 dogs and Justin running close behind them. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. My lungs were burning, my heart was racing, my chest was heaving up and down, and my legs felt like fire. I kept running until I was pulled down with a Pitbull's jaws wrapped around my left calf muscle. It bled like crazy. And there was teeth marks in my leg.

I screamed in pain as the dog released and Justin threw me over his left shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I managed to breathe out.

"Your gonna be." He snarled.

~Justin's POV~(Yay!)

"Justin." I heard as someone tapped my cheek. I decided to ignore it and relax again. "Justin." I heard again realizing that it was Faith.