Chapter - 22

Vote please!😘
________

~Justin's POV~

I let out a groan as I lay awake. Sleep not willing to take over me. I snuggle my face into Faith's neck and rub her thigh. Her heavy breaths puff against my chest as I attempt to pull her closer to me, but that was physically impossible, we were already so close.

It's about 3am, making today the 15th of May, and tomorrow the 16. My princesses birthday. I couldn't go to sleep. All I could think about is planning her party. What if she doesn't like it? What if she freaks out and gets embarrassed while we are singing to her? I just wanted everything to be as perfect as her. Even though that was impossible.

I honestly don't know what she's doing to me. I've softened ever since I took her. I have literally never cared about anyone's birthday before, not even my own. I used to go to bars every night, get drunk and high as hell, fuck some random slut, kill a few people, and repeat the process. But the day I first laid eyes on Faith was the day I stopped all of that. Well, maybe not the killing part, because I've already killed 2 people in front of her, but you get the point.

"Justin?" A small voice spoke. I hitched in a breath.

"Yes princess?"

"Why are you still up? What's going on?" Her voice was groggy, making it a whole octave lower than her normal tone. Cute.

"Nothing baby. Go back to sleep." I hushed her. I planted a kiss on her forehead as she looked up at me.

She let out a quiet yawn, "You need to go to sleep. You'll be exhausted later."

"I'm alright. Sleep.. sleep just isn't on my side at the moment." I spoke. Seconds later her small, delicate hand was running through my hair. I moaned with delight as I turned around so my back was facing her.

She continued to run her fingers through my hair, and in the meantime our positions had changed. She was now leaning against the many white pillows on our bed, while I was between her legs. The back of my head rested against her slim stomach as she played with my hair.

"I'm so tired." She yawned. My eyes had grown heavy, sleep coming nearer and nearer.

"Awww, but I like this position." I whined. I looked up at her, her white teeth showing through a small smile.

"Me too, but the sun is already out. We need rest." She said as he stretched.

I placed my hand lightly on the back of her head and easily pulled her face toward mine. My lips met hers in a Spider-Man-like kiss. She willing kissed me back, surprising me. She then pulled her lips away from mine and got out from underneath me. As she laid next to me I instantly pulled her into my chest.

"You know." I paused. "You're physically perfect. Your only flaw is your lips." I spoke up, causing her to raise of her perfect eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" She spoke.

I moved my face closer to hers, my lips hovering just above hers. "They're not touching mine." I whispered. I caught her lips in another kiss, except this one was slower and more passionate. She smiled as she kissed back. She was definitely holding in a laugh.

"I have to admit, that was a good one, but it was pretty cheesy too." She laughed.

"I'm only kidding." I laughed. "You have no flaws. Not even when your lips aren't against mine." I smiled into her neck. Our warmth wrapped us in a tight hug.

"Goodnight. I love you princess."

"Goodnight Jay." She laughed.

* * *