Chapter - 32

😘Vote😘
MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT ACCIDENTALLY SKIP A CHAPTER!
Yes I know I'm skipping time, but I know what I'm doing.
____________________

Weeks later.

~Justin's POV~

"So have you for out anything about the East Side?" Michael asked.

"No. I haven't met with the smaller West Side gangs or the North yet." I answered.

"Well when you do we need to have a meeting immediately after. I highly believe that they're planning revenge after we took out more than half of their gang."

"Yes Michael, I know." A frustrated sigh left my lips. I slid my hands over my face, leaving them there for a while. "I'm the leader. It's my job to know everything that goes on. What do you take me for?" I growled.

Michael let out a sigh before turning around and walking away. I smiled in victory. I respect Michael, but he just doesn't understand that when it comes to the gang, we aren't friends. We're just two powerful men working together to lead a powerful gang.

I looked around the room until I found who I was looking for. Her gorgeous blonde flowed behind her as she spoke with Tyler and the girls.

* * *

~Faith's POV~

"Yeah, she's cool." Tyler said. The entire time we've been here I've talked with him while Justin talked with Michael. He was currently showing me who people were while we waited for the meeting to begin.

"And that's Joey and his girl Britney." He said, pointing to a man and a girl.

"Have all of the girls here been kidnapped?" I asked.

"Pretty much?"

"Why don't you all just get to know a girl instead of kidnapping her?"

"I honestly don't know." Tyler shrugged, "it's been like that for as long as I can remember."

"Oh." I replied.

"Have you and Julianne talked since the party?" He asked.

"Yeah, I talked to her like four days after the party." I chuckled. "We're good now."

"Oh goodie." He laughed. "Let's go talk to them."

I laughed with him as we both walked over to the girls. When we got to them we all greeted each other and soon fell into conversation until a chin planted itself on my shoulder and two large, muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I know I'm sexy. No need to talk about it when I'm not around." Justin teased.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as his arms remained around me. "That's totally what we were talking about." I sarcastically replied.

"I know princess." Justin teased again. "Let's go find our seats, I'm about to begin the meeting."

I said my goodbyes to everyone just before Justin drug me away to our seats. My butt barely touched my seat before Justin grabbed my waist and placed me in his lap in a quick movement.

"I can sit in my own seat." I said.

"Or you can sit in my lap."

"I choose the chair." I said, I repeatedly tried to rip away from Justin's grasp, but his strength beat mine by a long shot.

I gave up on getting in my own chair while Justin began the meeting. While they talked about what they needed, I slid my tiny hand into Justin's large one. I felt him smile as I did so. My eyes skimmed over the ink covering his left arm while my fingers traced over the tattoos. When Justin first took me I couldn't see his tattoos as well as I can now. The angel, fish, owl with a key in it's talons, rose, eagle, tiger, compass, a large X and more connected together to form a sleeve of tattoos on his left arm. The ones that caught my attention most was the owl, the compass and the X. I wondered what the key that the owl was holding onto was for. What does the compass mean? Does the X stand for anything?