Chapter - 31

😘VOTE!😘

Kinda short. Sorry😄

Song(s) for this chapter:

Sober - Selena Gomez

Stay With Me - Sam Smith
________________

~Faith's POV~

The stabbing pain in my head grew stronger and stronger as my body woke. A groan left my mouth as I placed a hand on my head, hoping to ease the pain. When I finally opened my eyes Justin's smile came into view. He was sitting up in bed watching a video on his phone while rubbing his hand over my thigh. I looked down at my body, noticing that I was only in my American flag undergarments.

"Here." He laughed, turning around and grabbing a glass from the side-table next to him. I took the glass of water from him, then the pill he handed me.

"My head feels like it's going to explode." I groaned after swallowing the small pill. Justin took the glass from my hands and placed it back where he got it.

"That's what happens when you get drunk baby, you get a hangover."

I groaned as the pain continued, "I'm never doing that again."

He laughed as he leant down and placed a kiss to my forehead. "You seemed to have fun though, especially at the end of the night."

"I don't even remember anything that happened after the fireworks."

"I got the best part on video." Justin teased, while picking his phone back up from the side-table.

"What do you mean?" I asked, both of my eyebrows raised in confusion while he clicked some stuff on his phone and handed it to me.

"Just watch it." He smirked. My stomach instantly flipped as I took the phone.

What did I do?

I looked down at the phone and pressed play on the video. My eyes widened at what I saw as I covered my mouth.

The video was of Julianne and I. Her back was against a wall while I stood in front of her, either of her hands were on either side of my face while our lips attacked each others. The loudest noise you could hear was Julianne's moans against my lips while my hands dipped down into her white jeans. My fingers thrusted in and out of her as her moans got louder and louder, but her lips never left mine, and mine never left hers while doing so. I pressed my body against hers when her face moved to my neck, her hands moved up my shirt, giving my breasts a squeeze, resulting in a loud moan to be released from my lips. My fingers continued to pump in and out of her until she came on my fingers. She then pulled my hand out of her jeans and placed them in my mouth, causing me to lick her juices from my fingers.

Throughout the entire video you heard Justin, Ren and Taylor all laughing and making gross comments about the actions we made.

The video ended and I dropped the phone. My eyes were wide as Justin took the phone, a laugh falling from his lips.

"That wasn't real." I said to myself, knowing that it was one hundred percent real.

"Oh yes it is. Even ask Taylor and Ren." He laughed.

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly grabbed my tooth brush, knocking over random bottles while doing so and brushed my teeth at a rapid pace.

"That's so gross." I said when Justin came in the bathroom.

"That was hot as fuck." He said, walking over to me. He placed his hands on my ass and gave it a squeeze. I didn't bother saying anything, I was too grossed out to push him away.